Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:

Cons

LOVE THIS INVENTION!

from Waretown, NJ

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

Love this neat invention for breakfast sandwiches. Makes great tasting sandwiches. The only con I've found so far was you can't use raw meats, everything has to be precooked besides the eggs.

This product works amazing. The eggs come out great! The kids love how they come out perfectly round. The only downfall is you cant use regular bagels. i love bagel egg and cheese sandwiches and I've tried to use regular bagels with little success. the bottom i can kinda squish in but once the eggs and toppings are on i cant put the top on. i just toast the top piece in the toaster for a little then plop it on once the sandwich is done. i like how the food doesn't stick to the product. you do have to spray it first and it glides right out. its wonder and a neat appliance to have in your house.

Its easy to clean you can take the inner piece out and wash it with soap and water. You can use a damp wash cloth to wipe the rest of the machine down. The none stick coating makes for an easy cleaning!

Extremely easy to use and heats up very quick. Stays hot for a while so be careful when you go to clean it.

Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker Well Worth the Money

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

I received the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker as a Christmas present and absolutely love it. It has been one of the best small appliances we have ever owned. It makes breakfast such a synch. As long as I have pre-cooked the meat for the sandwich, I can generally have a hot, fresh sandwich made in less than 10 minutes (prep and cooking time). Clean up is so easy as well. I can have it cleaned up in just a few minutes as parts easily detach for cleaning purposes. I would highly recommend this product.

This product does an excellent job cooking breakfast sandwiches. I really have no complaints with the performance.

The Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker is so easy to clean as the parts easily detach for easy cleaning.

The Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker is so easy to use as it quickly cooks each part of the sandwich and then the easy to use parts puts the sandwich together so it's already to eat on the sandwich maker.

Great kitchen gadget

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

My wife purchased this for me for my Christmas. When I first opened it one of my thoughts was wow this is a lot smaller than what I thought it would be. I really thought this would be just another kitchen gadget that gets stored away and never used. I really enjoy the breakfast sandwiches that you can get that are not so healthy. This product allows you to have that with very much ease. I was very excited to see how fast and efficient this product really is. There are lots of combinations that I have been coming up with and that this machine allows you to do. If you are a breakfast person but not such a morning person this is great. It is fast and easy to use.

Cooks very fast and evenly.

This may be a small machine but it does a great job of cooking and seems to hold up nicely.

Very easy to clean. It is on the smaller side so it does not take that long to clean but things do not stick too much to it and easily wipes off.

Easy to put the eggs and other items in and really allows you to use your imagination on different combinations you can do.

My new favorite kitchen gadget.

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

I love breakfast sandwiches and before I was given this new kitchen gadget, I had a bad habit of buying them at no-so-healthy fast good places. I recommend this for someone that likes to try new things and likes easy to make quality breakfast sandwiches.

It takes a while for the egg to cook but it provides tasty sandwiches once everything is cooked. I would suggest flipping the egg over mid cool to evenly cook it.

The hot plates look very durable and they look like they are well put together. They seem like they will lay a long time but I can't tell yet because I've only had it for a couple of weeks.

Most of the food remnants just flake off and no real cleaning is required. It mentioned to add a little cooking spray before cooking to make the clean up process easier, but it already seems easy enough.

This product is very easy to use, I did not even need to look at the directions to figure out how to make myself a breakfast sandwich.

Best breakfast maker on the market

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

When I first heard about the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich maker I thought, yeah right another kitchen gizmo that looks great on paper but that's all. Wow was I wrong. When I first got the maker I was skeptical because it is so small. After cleaning it to get it ready for first use, cleaning only took a minute because of the size, I was ready to have at it. One thing I will mention right off is the fact that it does take about 5 minutes to get it ready to cook. Other than that, very impressive. Put in the english muffin then the cheese and sausage on the bottom, close the next section and crack your egg right into the maker and top with top of english muffin. wait about 4 mins and lift the top lid and see if egg is finished. Slide the side lever over to drop the top and lift the two sections over your sandwich. Voila, a perfect breakfast sandwich ready to go in just 5 mins. Try other fillings and breads for better selection. One word of warning, if cooking more that one sandwich make sure you cool the top down a bit or you will overcook you muffin.

Not just for breakfast!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

After realizing how much I eat breakfast, I decided on this one not only for the price, (cheap!), but for how incredibly easy it is to make quick little sandwiches at home or for the road. Definitely worth it and still cannot believe the crazy sandwich combinations I keep coming up with! Even tried a croissant with it and came out delicious!

Does a great job for what it's intended for. Could be a little more sturdy in regards to the egg compartment, but for little sandwiches it's something that can easily be overlooked.

This thing is quite durable considering all the different components it comes with. The egg holder can get a little jiggly, but nothing that a rubber band can't fix.

Being non-stick, it is very easy to clean. I wish things came apart a little bit easier, but for the price I'm not complaining. I wouldn't put it through the dishwasher though, just wipe down and keep it dust free!

Super duper easy! Just turn it on and throw stuff in it! It really is that simple. Pick any combo you want and press the buttons and you're good to go!

Easy to use and delicious!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

We have this neat little contraption at our office, and I tried it for the first time today. This sandwich maker is very easy to use, and everything came out delicious! It is a great time saver as far as making an egg sandwich as it allows you to put all the ingredients in, plug in and simply wait. Using this is such a great alternative to getting breakfast sandwiches from fast food restaurants which are expensive and unhealthy.

The design and durability are top notch, and I love the feature of sliding a lever and the sandwich all "falling together" after cooking it. Cleaning the machine is as simple as a damp paper towel and a wipe down. The only thing to be careful of is that the machine gets very hot, so use caution when cleaning and removing the completed sandwich.

This sandwich maker is also very compact so it does not take up much counter top space at all. I have seen sandwich makers that work well, but never one specifically for breakfast/english muffin style sandwiches. Overall a great idea that works well and allows me to save money and eat healthier in the morning. I would recommend this to anybody and it is ideal for office/work settings since it cleans up so easily. Great product!

Just have to be careful as it gets very hot!

Single-handedly making breakfast fun again!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

While my usual breakfast consists of eggs, bacon and a tasty bowl of black beans, sometimes I don't have time to prepare it. What then? Should I skip out on the most important meal of the day, just because I have a morning meeting and I overslept? No, I say! No, I shouldn't! And with the speed and convenience of this sandwich maker, I don't have to. Thank you, Breakie (yes, I have given it a nickname), for filling my sleep-starved belly with a tasty treat that covers nearly all the major food groups (I choose not to include chocolate in my egg sandwich).

I don't want to exaggerate at all, but I LOVE BREAKFAST! They say that it is the most important meal of the day, and I completely agree. What they don't say is that it can be the most enjoyable meal of the day, as well, especially with such a fine companion as the Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Using this fine machine not only satiates my hunger, but also makes me smile with its ease-of-use, easy cleaning and delicious output! Not every machine can make me smile (see my review of the iCoffee for an example), but, from start to finish, I enjoy using this excellent piece of well-crafted machinery!

Check out the rest of my review for specific features.

This machine is fantastic. Crafting a delicious sandwich takes very little preparation time, perhaps only a minute, or two. And, once it begins its cooking magic, my egg is cooked in about 4 and a half minutes. In the many times I've enjoyed my quick breakfast, I've never had it produce anything but a quality, well-cooked egg.

It feels sturdy and well-crafted. There are minimal moving parts that could break, so I expect this to last a long time.

Whoa!!! I am not a huge fan of cleaning, but it is so easy here that I look forward to it. Not as much as I look forward to eating the sandwich, but I get a little thrill out of wetting a paper towel and wiping the cooking surfaces down. No matter how much cheese or egg or other foodstuffs ooze out, I can make quick work of the cleanup. After pulling my sandwich onto my plate, I quickly wet a paper towel. The heat plus the non-stick coating makes everything come off with a simple wipe of the towel.

We use this machine at work. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that work-based contraptions can get pretty dirty, especially when they involve food. We've had this sandwich maker here for quite a while now, and it has been kept clean. I attribute that to a real ease of cleaning.

The Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker shines in pretty much all the areas, but ease of use is truly a stand-out characteristic.

Preparing a sandwich is incredibly straight-forward. After plugging in and waiting for the heat up (the light turns green when it is hot enough), it is GO TIME! In the bottom section, I put an english muffin, a slice of cheese and occasionally a piece of ham. The top section contains the egg and the top of the muffin. That's it! Set a timer (I use the microwave for this) for 4.5 minutes and let it go!

Once done, you slide out the divider, the top drops onto the bottom, and you have yourself a delicious sandwich! No more hassle than that! YUM!

Super quick and easy

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

The Viewpoints team just added this gadget to our office kitchen this week, so I thought I would give it a shot. The simple directions were easy to follow, and my breakfast sandwich turned out great.

The indicator light let me know when the sandwich maker had heat up completely and was ready, which only took about 2 minutes or so. The entire process of prep and cooking was less than 10 minutes, and everything was cooked evenly.

The sandwich maker is still really new, but seems to be well made.

The non-stick cooking surface was very easy to clean. Wiping it down with a damp paper towel did the trick.

The short, simple directions were very easy to follow. One additional feature that would have been helpful in the cooking process is a timer. I used the timer on our microwave to let me know when my sandwich was ready.

Easiest breakfast sandwich I've ever made

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker:

I love breakfast sandwiches so I figured I'd give this a shot. Super easy directions to follow, total it takes about 5-10 mins to make depending on heating/cooking time. I put the cheese in the wrong spot which made cleaning a little more challenging but that was my own fault. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have a lot of time in the am to cook a sandwich.

Easy to heat up, easy to use, easy to clean. Cooked egg whites all the way through and also gave the English muffin a nice crunch.

Only tried it once - it's brand new. Looks like it would last.

Non-stick pads/rings make it easy to wipe clean. Even with an overflow of cheese - super easy to clean. Each ring/plate is easily cleanable with a sponge or wet paper towel. The non-stick makes the egg come right off.

Directions couldn't be clearer. 7 steps from plugging in to cleaning up. So easy my grandma could use it.