Other Toasters:

Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Bagel Toaster

Love my toaster !

from China Spring, TX

Comments about Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Bagel Toaster:

I would highly recommend the Hamilton Beach 2 slice toaster , it works great , is durable and the toast comes out perfect every time . I use mine everyday ! I have recommended it to all my family and friends and have often given this toaster as a gift for a wedding present or to friends/ family who needs a toaster , the price is very reasonable. I feel good about referring this product or giving it as a gift When I buy Hamilton Beach products , I feel I am getting a great buy for my money as their brand hasn`t failed me yet.

Toasting Evenness
It toasts great on both sides !

Safety
My toaster is a few years old now and have had no problems .

So easy to keep clean !

It last for years , very durable !

Very nice design !

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

Hamilton Beach 2-slice toaster does what it supposed to do!!

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Bagel Toaster:

I got this Hamilton Beach 2-slice toaster as a gift when we moved to new home before 2 years and it is still going strong. Though we have a 4-slice toaster, we use this regularly for bagel. This 2-slice toaster has a cool touch exterior and a wide settings to toast bread to bagel. It also has a crumb tray where all the small pieces of bread accumulate and could be easily removed for cleaning. I am totally satisified with its toasting abilities. It toasts a bagel perfectly and easily.

Though the steel part around the bread holder becomes hot, the push button or the settings button does not get hot. Also there is a cancel button which can be used during anytime of the toast. It is very compact sized and occupies very little space in the kitchen.

It toasts bread as per your taste and toasts bagel also. It can be cleaned easily and is space saver. What else to expect from a small toaster? I think it does its job way better and will recommend it to anyone.

Hamilton Beach does it right for the price!

from Ashville, AL

Comments about Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Bagel Toaster:

I personally am really impressed on how long our Hamilton Beach toaster has lasted us. The kids love their pop-tarts heated, we sometimes like our bagels toasted and it just all around does a great job. We've owned one before from Wal-Mart that was a little cheaper than this one and pooped out on us less than six months of owning it. We've had our HB at least two or three years and it still works like new. I also love that you can remove the tray underneath and dump the crumbs, this eliminates ant problems & is just a handy addition. I would definatly recommend this toaster to anyone, especially if they will need to use it pretty often and are hunting a bargain. This is definatly what you're hunting!

Works as good as any

Comments about Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Bagel Toaster:

The Hamilton Beach 22302 2-slice toaster doesn't have any bells or whistles but it gets the job done for two slice toaster. The best part of the Hamilton Beach toaster is that the temperature gauge in the toaster is really accurate. My toast has never popped-up burnt or under toasted. When I set the temperature gauge to a certain number, it really does toast it to that particular level. And it toasts the bread evenly across the entire piece of bread. I also like how bread of different sizes can fit nicely into this toaster without any issues. The price of this toaster is really affordable and it works better than most toasters five times more expensive. I owned a very pricey, four slice toaster made by a brand name company, before I bought this Hamilton Beach toaster, but ended-up donating it because it would not toast the bread evenly and I wasn't happy with it. But I'm very happy with this toaster.