Other Coffee Makers:

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

I love this product

from Wichita Falls, Texas

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I use it every day and it brews so fadt. The coffee stays hot until i have finished the whole pot. It is the perfect size for my kitchen and my family. I will definitely be buying the same coffee majer when the one i have dies.

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker does what it should

from Locust Grove, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

We've had the Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker for 3 years now, and are happy with it. It's a no-frills item, which is good for us. No complicated machine here, does what it's supposed to do, which is to make good, hot coffee. It's programmable, and we do use that feature so we awaken to freshly-brewed coffee. The coffee tastes good, the item is easy to clean, reasonably priced, and the Hamilton Beach brand is reliable. No leaking or dripping problems like we've had with previous coffee makers. We have the red color, which looks quite sharp in our kitchen, and we've gotten compliments on it. I think even in a color other than red, it would still look sleek and appealing on the counter. A solid, basic coffee maker, that's what this is.

Hamilton Beach coffeemaker now comes in RED!

from Harbor Springs, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

The Hamilton Beach coffeemaker is a wonderful addition to my kitchen!   My favorite color is red and now you can find most any kitchen appliance in RED!  This coffeemaker is easy to use.  It comes equipt with a clock so that you can program your coffee to be ready when you wake up.  You don't have to wait for it to finish brewing you can remove the carafe and fill your cup.  It is easy to clean and has a compartment in the back to hide any extra cord.  The only thing I find wrong with the Hamilton Beach coffeemaker is that to replace the carafe (which my youngest accidently broke) I sadly cannot locate it in Red! Black is the only color available online at Hamilton Beach.  This is frustrating but my quest continues.

slowest cup of coffee in my life

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I have had my Hamilton beach coffee maker for about six months it was a gift from a friend and as a very busy mom coffee is what gets my morning started and myself ready for the day .I have been waking up early going downstairs and start brewing my coffee every morning while i get my son ready for school i expect my coffee to be done when i  am done, However my hamilton beach coffee maker is completley opposite it takes about thirty to forty five minutes to even get one cup of coffee and when it finally is done there are coffee grinds in my coffee and i end up going out to get my own.It is cleaned on a regular basis and i use the right filters so i cannot believe how long it takes to have a good cup of coffee in the morning hamiton beach is the last coffee maker i will ever get agian.