Other Food Processors:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage

Summary

Lid flips over for pact storage to save cabi space and convenient cord storage areaPowerful 500-watt unit with easy-to-use speed switchLarge feed tube fits a whole block of cheeseChop onions mix sauces grate cheese shred cabbage prepare pesto or slice salad ingredients in seconds8 1/2" W x 12 13/16" H x 11 7/16" D weighs 7.19 lbs.Includes dishwasher-safe reversible slice/shred discs and chopping blade

Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage

An excellent choice for a processor

from Amsterdam, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage:

I purchased this processor at the end of January after doing a little research on line. I was replacing an old Oyster Processor which had a lot more to it but price wise was more expensive to try to replace. I choose the Hamilton Beach because it was very easy to use and anybody in the house could use it. It is simplistic. It has pulse and on only. I have used it very frequently. When I am making chilli I can throw everything in then use pulse to get the desired chop that I want and need. If you are looking for inexpensive and easy this is the machine for you.

Safety
The unit will not turn on unless you have locked the top in place and has a feeder tube to use to put your food into.

• Power:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

Great kitchen helper!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage:

I had wanted another brand of food processor for several year, but could never justify the cost. The Hamilton Beach 10 cup food processor 70760 was recommended to be by a friend, and at a significantly lower price point than the brand I had luster after. I didn't have incredibly high expectations, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the performance of this machine! I use is almost daily to blend soups, grate cheese and slice veggies (with the slicing grating attachment), and even grind nuts. I can make biscuits and pie crusts almost instantly, and venture into recipes I would normally avoid because of the blending or grinding involved. The compact storage is nice, but I almost never want to put it away.

• Power: