3.1
Hamburger Helper
Hamburger Helper Lasagna

Hamburger Helper Lasagna

3.1

Definitely not a favorite of my family

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

I recently bought this to use on a week night when I didn't have much time to cook. On the plus side, it's fast and easy to make. On the down side, well there is a lot. First of all when you hear "lasagna" your mind thinks of the beloved, hearty, Italian dish that is decadent and tasty. Of course I didn't expect anything close to real lasagna when I bought Hamburger Helper. But this stuff doesn't deserve the name lasagna. It is basically noodles in an overly salty tomato salt. This product tastes extremely salty and highly processed. The sauce is not very tasty. I am not one to make a homemade sauce but the sauce in this product doesn't even measure up to pasta sauce in a jar. My kids did not like this product and would not eat it and I ended up giving them something else for dinner. I would not buy this again. I have bought other boxed pasta dish mixes at the store that were store label and actually they were a little tastier and not as loaded with salt as this product.

Great tasting!

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

The Hamburger Helper Lasagna is an absolute favorite in my family. It takes no more than 30 minutes to make. All you need Is one pound ground beef and you are ready to cook. this is a great easy quick meal that tastes pretty good also. A must for busy students or parents.

Hamburger Helper Quickie Meals

from Dayton, TX

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

I only use Hamburger Helper as a way to cook up cheap quick meals. It's easier then having to cook up something from scratch. I make a lot of shortcuts in my cooking this is something thats easy to cook.

Hamburger Helper Lasagna is easy to cook and tastes so good

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

The Hamburger Helper is a very delicious meal for me because of it's cheesiness. If you don't know how to make pasta or even don't have enough time of making one, the hamburger helper is the best choice of having a good meal. It is easy and also delicious.

Hamburger helper as great as it is does not make a great lasagna

from Robertsdale, AL

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

Most hamburger helper meals are great for me and my family.  They are fast, taste great, and my 1yr old can eat without choking on it.  It comes in a neatly packed box and all you have to do is add water and hamburger meat (or milk depending on the meal).  However,  the hamburger helper lasagna was not good.  The only one who finished it was my 1yr old.  It left a very bad after taste in your mouth kind of like it had too much of one kind of seasoning and not enough of the another.  I was not at all pleased with the lasagna.  Not to say anything bad about hamburger helper because we still purchase some of the other flavors and they taste great.  As a note to hamburger helper "you fell short of my expectations on the lasagna".  To anyone who was thinking about buying the lasagna hamburger helper here is a suggestion just buy one box to taste no point in wasting an additional box if you are like me and my family.  We actually threw out our food and decided to make grilled chicken instead.  We will not buy the lasagna hamburger helper again.  But, the other flavors are still in my cabinet waiting to be cooked and they will be more sooner that later.

Hamburger helper lasagne is so easy and convenient

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

Hamburger helper has been a lifesaver in our family.  We really like the hamburger helper lasagne.  It tastes so good I forgot it was Hamburger helper.  We went through a bit of a rough patch recently where money was low, and boy am I glad we had some of this stuff on hand.  It really helped and we didn't even notice we were temporarily poverty-stricken.  We were eating good, thanks to Hamburger helper.  My kids and family thank you!  When I need a quick and tasty meal that will cost me very little, I am sure to grab one of these Hamburger helper lasagnes.  They taste even better than I remember them from childhood.  I like that I can add my own ingredients to spice it up too, such as tomatoes, cheese, peppers, onions, the possibilities are endless.  Highly recommended.

I must have been a strange kid if I loved HH lasagna.

from southern, NC

Comments about Hamburger Helper Lasagna:

I'm not too proud to cook up Hamburger Helper for dinner. It's quick, easy, and it's filling. The boys love it too - or most of the mixes.

I tend to cook from scratch, but I keep a few fast meal mixes in the cabinet. We don't have fast food in this small town. Calling in a pizza is not an option. So, Hamburger Helper is terrific on those days when things get wild and crazy.

The last time I was at the grocery store I got a box of Hamburger Helper Lasagna. Since I make really great lasagna from scratch, I'd not been selecting a quickie lasagna. But, I remembered that I loved this as a kid. My Mom never made lasagna from scratch. This was our introduction to lasagna. Good stuff - I thought back then.

This Hamburger Helper dinner mixes up like the others. Brown meat. Add water, seasoning packet and noodles. Could not really be any easier other than buying food already made.

The boys were starving. They always are though. They put a hurting on the Hamburger Helper Lasagna. Then, I got a bowl.

Whew. This stuff is way too sweet. The tomato zing is over the top. Cheese is too cheesy and so fake. It's just a sin to call this lasagna.

There are some mixes of Hamburger Helper that I like. Salisbury is good. Stroganoff - good. This one - lasagna - nope. Even though I enjoyed it as a kid, it is really pretty bad. My boys would beg to differ. They gobbled it up. I wonder what they will think when they are older. Maybe this is just a kid frinedly Hamburger Helper. I thought it was rather gross, but I sure did eat it up when I was younger.