Other Dog Foods:
Dry Dog Food
Halo
Halo Spot’s Stew Adult Dog Formula Wholesome Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food

Halo Spot’s Stew Adult Dog Formula Wholesome Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food

High quality, grain-free, nutrient-dense, flavorful, healthful

from Kahului, HI

Comments about Halo Spot’s Stew Adult Dog Formula Wholesome Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food:

I am very happy with this grain-free, high-nutrient dog food, and so are my five dogs. They have either rejected or been allergic to many other so-called "complete nutrition" dry dog foods, and this is the first one that they all eat eagerly, thrive on, and have no allergic reactions (such as itchy skin, hair loss, and runny eyes). This is much better quality that such brands as Iams, Science Diet, Purina, and more.

The Halo Spot's Stew dry cat food is equally good, and is also the first dry cat food that I've found that my two very picky and sensitive cats will eat and thrive on every day without losing interest, even better than the organic cat food I have tried for them.

Although these products are quite a bit more expensive than more mainstream brands, they are also of much higher quality and worth the investment in my animals' health and happiness. Nobody, including animals, should have to eat inferior food just because they will starve if they don't. My pets all WANT to eat Halo food and they are very HEALTHY on it.

Quality of Ingredients
I'd give a ten if all the ingredients were organically raised.

Flavor Selection
Not a lot of choice, but my seven pets love it, so there don't need to be more.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Halo is the ONLY choice for our dogs!

from Barling, AR

Our dogs were having bloating problems after they would eat other brands of dog food, come to find out they were allergic to cheap ingredients being used by other dog food manufacturers. Within a week of switching our dogs over to HALO they had no more bloating, no more discomfort, no more gas, and they have been much happier since the switch. Halo is the only brand we will use from here on out.

Worth every penny!

from Mc Calla, AL

While researching about different types of dog food, I came across Halo. I must admit I was a little skeptical about the whole holistic thing. The more I read about the nasty ingredients in regular dog food, the more I realized how halo would be a better choice.We dealt with some allergy issues so making sure no meals were in his food was important.

Though a bit pricey, it is worth every penny. You can be confident that your furry one is getting all natural ingredients and vitamins. You can actuallly see the dehydrated peas ! I have found that my dog doesnt eat as much as he is supposed to , but he is looking healthy and his coat is so soft and shiny. He is much happier now and gets excited when we scoop up his food! The quality of the food is amazing and it dont taste bad at all (yes, I try everything i  give my furry baby! ). So dont hesitate any more, give your doggy a chance to have a healthy and nutritious food and you will see how much better they do!