4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

My Favorite site for greeting cards!

Hallmark.com is my favorite website to shop for greeting cards. I have been making purchases from their website since a long time now. I absolutely love all their products but I particularly like their greeting cards collection. I am yet to find an occasion that does not have a card on Hallmark.com! Their website is great, you can narrow down your choices by cards, occasions, holiday, recipient, tone, design style and a lot of other factors, which makes it very easy to browse through the cards and select the card of your choice. They also have a wide selection of stuffed animals, photo cards, e-cards, games, toys, ornaments among many other items. At some point or the other, I have ordered something from almost all their collection and have always loved what I got. Their customer service is very helpful and friendly. They have helped me promptly whenever I needed any help with my order. I highly recommend this website as it is definitely worth checking out!

Never shop Hallmark.com

I ordered something on Friday, May 8th to be delivered overnight. I paid $15 for overnight delivery. It arrived to recipient on May 13th. When I called Hallmark to tell them I wanted my overnight shipping charge refunded, I was told that May 13th qualifies as their definition of overnight delivery for orders on May 8th. Here's why: First, they don't deliver on weekends, which I should have known. Second, the day you order doesn't count as a day. Third, overnight means one day to process the order (remember, excluding the day you order), and then two days to ship. So, overnight to Hallmark means a minimum of three days + the day you order= 4 days later the recipient gets the product even though you pay for overnight. This company is ripping people off and deliberately misleading them with terms like "overnight", which means one thing to us and something very different to Hallmark. The customer service agent insisted that I go to Hallmark.com to read the policy, but when I told her that I have the invoice in front of me and it very clearly says overnight, shipped on May 11 (so should have been there May 12th, then), she said that the next day from shipped is not what is meant by overnight. This is even though she said numerous times during the conversation that overnight includes the day it was shipped and then delivered the next day. My notification says it was shipped on May 11, and still did not arrive until May 13th. When I brought this point up to her, I was told that there was nothing she could do and I would not get a refund because overnight delivery from Friday May 8th means 6 days later, according to Hallmark's policy.They are thieves. Because of this, I would never shop Hallmark, again and suggest that every one else avoid them, too.

Never shop Hallmark.com

from New Jersey

Started Bad, Ended Good

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Hallmark.com:

I was searching for the perfect baby book for my second son. I wanted something a bit more customizable than what I had with my first son, since some of the pages weren't relevant to us.
When I checked out Hallmark.com, I found just what I was looking for. At the time, they were running a sale, and all photo albums were said to be reduced. When I actually put my photo album of choice into my shopping cart, the cart total did not reflect any discount. I searched for promo codes that I needed to use in order to apply the discount, but the website did not offer anything.
I waited a few days, and then tried again but had the same result. I checked out anyway, so as not to miss the sale pricing. I then called customer service and spoke with such a polite and professional gentlemen. He immediately refunded the discounted amount to my card.
The customer service alone impressed me enough to return to the site and shop more.
Hallmark.com carries a wide assortment of gifts for special occasions, such as weddings, graduations, births and more. They have branched out far beyond their traditional greeting cards and are a fun site to browse.

A bit expensive

Nice Site, Less Variety than the Store

from MI

Comments about Hallmark.com:

Hallmark.com is a fun site to shop around on, especially at holiday time. They offer all of the special ornaments and gifts that are so fun during Christmas and holiday time. I did notice that they now have a selection of greeting cards, which is also nice if you want to stock up and store away in advance.

If you are a Hallmark rewards member, you can save up points to cash in for money toward purchases, which is useful if you shop at Hallmark often.

The website is fairly straight-forward and easy to use, quick to navigate and find what you need.

That being said, I just don't see Hallmark.com as a great way to shop. If you are wanting ornaments, then sure, I can see buying online as an easier option. But, for buying greeting cards? I just don't see myself buying these from Hallmark's website. It's confusing and I would much rather just buy a greeting card in the store.

Product Selection
The website has a growing number of items available, but I think there is still much more to choose from in the physical store - which is opposite of most other ecommerce sites.

Pricey.

• Shipping and Returns:

Favorite website for Christmas Ornaments!

Comments about Hallmark.com:

I love this website. It is my all time favorite place to buy Christmas ornaments from. It is awesome year round as well. The main thing this website sells is greeting cards. You also have the option to do E-cards off of this website. That is a great feature because it can save you the time of going to purchase a card in store. This is also a great website for invitations and announcements. Everything I have purchased off of this website has been high quality. It has always arrived in great condition as well. I will definitely continue to shop off of this website. I highly recommend it to others as well. I would definitely recommend checking out the ornament section on this website. It is incredible.

It is well organized and very easy to shop off of. It is broken down into multiple sections. That makes it really easy to navigate.

Product Selection
The website mainly sells cards. It does have other great gifts as well.

Product Pricing
The cards are expensive but really nice.

• Shipping and Returns:

They have any and every can I card I could imagine

Comments about Hallmark.com:

The reason I think hallmark.com will always be around is because of the creativity they bring to their website. Almost any occasion you can think of has a card to compliment it. My father was retiring, so I wanted to create invitations for his celebration along with a card to give him during his party. I decided to log on to the site to take care of all my printing needs. There were premade invitations and congratulation cards for me to choose from. Not only was I able to purchase the invitations and card online, I was also able to buy them for a very low price. Savings are great when you have good quality products to show for it. I didn't have a problem at checkout and delivery was fast. When I opened up my order, nothing was missing. The card and all of the invitations were beautiful. It was exactly what I needed for my father's retirement party. Everything turned out great and hallmark.com will always have me as a customer because of their great products and excellent customer service.

Great for personal cards

from Utah

Comments about Hallmark.com:

On a few occasions, I have wanted a personalized card that was not homemade. Hallmark.com is the source that I turn to when I want such a card. They have character themed cards that can still be personalized. Recently I was able to buy a Frozen-themed card that I could still personalize for the birthday party of a friend's child.

It's easy to navigate through the site and sort cards by theme, occasion, etc. One downside to this site is that it is for regular cards only. Hallmark e-cards come from a separate site, so it can be a pain to go back and forth (although there is a link to the e-card website that makes it a little bit easier.

Product Pricing
A lot of cards are in the $3-5 range, which is pretty comparable to what I have found in stores. I was also able to save $2 when buying two personalized cards at once.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping on cards less than $5 or over $100 is free. I find it very helpful to send one personalized card without a shipping cost. The shipping between $5 and $100 can be a bit high, so I usually buy one card at once (unless on a sale if more than one card).

• Shipping and Returns:

Stores better than the site

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Hallmark.com:

Hallmark.com is a nice site but, there are a few things I would prefer to change. I like the site itself. It's neat and clean. It is not too cluttered looking and has a some what attractive overall appeal to it. The site is fairly easy to navigate and easily locate exactly what you are looking for. The site doesn't have the largest range of products but, the products they do have are of decent quality. They host a good amount of cute and uniquely thoughtful gifts. Their customer service support and payment and shipping processes are impeccable. The site definetely has a lot going for it. What I don't like about the site is simple. First of all, their prices on most of their products are a bit too expensive. The other thing I don't like is the cost of shipping combined with the actual price of the products you purchase. With the shipping costs added on, it is honestly not really worth buying anything online from this site. I have always had better luck with the actual physical store than I ever did with the online site.

Great Site with extra Surprises

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Hallmark.com:

Just about anyone knows what the Hallmark stores carry but their website features more than greeting cards and novelties carried in stores. The card selection on this website is much, much larger. There are cards for holidays, special occasions and just everyday thoughts. They range from sappy to funny to some degrees of inappropriateness. I love the larger selection available online. You can also find gifts and novelties on their website as well. In addition to these well-known products the website also has extra things that people may not know about such as craft ideas and even some recipes. One of the best features on Hallmark.com is that after choosing the card or cards you would like you can choose to have the card mailed to yourself or directly to the intended recipient. You can also personalize cards with your own pictures or text. You can also save money with coupon codes that you can use at checkout. I order my holiday cards from this website every year and love the customer service and speed with which my cards arrive to their destination. Love this site.

Hallmark.com rewards me to shop and saves me money

from New York, NY

Comments about Hallmark.com:

I am a current Hallmark Crown Rewards member. I am probably the perfect target demographic for Hallmark as I buy and send a large quantity of greeting cards each year. For me personally, there are two main benefits/reasons that I use hallmark.com, the first is that I can enter in the barcodes for each Hallmark card that I have purchased (this counts for both purchases made at hallmark.com and in their brick and mortar stores). Every time that I redeem 5 codes I receive a free gift card. As someone that purchases a large number of greeting cards throughout the year, these codes add up rather quickly. The selection of gift cards available has somewhat diminished recently which is slightly disappointing. The two main Gift Cards that are currently available for redemption are Starbucks and Nike. It is a shame that Applebees is no longer included in this list. As it is, it is a nice touch and nice to be recognized as a loyal customer.

The other reason why I like shopping at hallmark.com is that I can design my own personalized greeting card, ornaments and other photo novelties. This is such a cute and fun way to give a really thoughtful gift.

The greeting cards themselves are very reasonably priced. They are actually cheaper than the cards in their brick and mortar stores, often by $2 or $3 cheaper. As an added bonus all orders under $4.99 ship free with USPS First Class Mail shipping. I think this is a fantastic deal. Not only am I able to customize my own card but I save money doing so. The design process is rather simple and straight forward, far superior than other sites I have used to design cards. I have always been extremely satisfied with my orders from hallmark.com and will continue to be a loyal customer.

More than Greeting cards but not as great as the store

Comments about Hallmark.com:

I love going to Hallmark and browsing around looking at the card selection they have. Also, at Christmas time buying my children a keepsake ornament for when they get older and have their own Christmas tree. However, I started using their website as it go harder for me to get to the store. I must say I was very disappointed in the website and feel like it does not do the store justice. When looking at the website it appears to be the same old stuff as any other store. The quality of the cards is not there in the website. I found that there was not a large selection of cards to choose from. Also, shipping is expensive. I know that goes with most websites, but especially if you are just purchasing cards. I found the selection to be nothing that is great, that stood out or anything. I think in order to have the Hallmark experience you have to go to the actual Hallmark store. While the website is a great alternative for people who are unable to make it to an actual store, don't settle if you live near one.