Other Women's Perfumes:
Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz

Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz

Strong scent that smells beautiful!

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

I love Haiku by Avon! I always buy this perfume throughout the year. It is one of the best perfumes that is sold by Avon. It is very strong and lasts all day long. I only need to spray it on me a few times and I can smell it on me all day. I would recommend this for older women who love to smell nice all throughout the day.

Love this light floral scent

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

I absoluley love this perfume.  I got it as a gift as part of a set of three (body lotion and body wash was also included)   I have loved it since I first got it.  The scent just is so nice light and floral.  I love wearing it to work, to the mall, to go visit family, to go to a party, its just an all purpose scent for me.  I also like the shape of the bottle, it stands out the most on my dressing table.  I have loads of other perfumes, but this one it the one i use the most.

Haiku by Avon Eau De Parfum is HOTT!!

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

Avon's Haiku is a very sexy and intriguing fragrance I have ever used in my entire life. Been purchasing Haiku for a long period of time. Haiku is really affordable. The scent lingers long enough to last you the whole day. Avon's Haiku is one of those unique fragrance that is catchy and leaves people wondering. I never in my life had anyone or everyone commented my about how wonderful my fragrance smells. The quantity and quality of the perfume is right. Even the price for the Avon's Haiku Fragrance. Haiku is almost as good as brand name perfume you might get at the store or mall. Haiku has this nice floral like jasmine scent when spritzed on, it leaves you this clean and fresh feeling. I have used other fragrances in the past, but it can not top Avon's Haiku. I have not even replaced Haiku with any other fragrance that I know or heard. I just love this product way too much. It is a scent I don't think you can get tired of. This is worth my money.

Haiku Delightful and Not Over Bearing

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

Avons Haiku perfume is a very delightful scent. I actually purchased for myself when I first started selling Avon and I love it. Not only do I love it but so do all of my customers. Haiku is one of my most popular scents. Haiku awakens your senses with a spiritual floral harmony. Haiku perfume by Avon is combined with a floral garden of jasmine, citrus and lilies. A bright combination of Japanese citrus and pomegranate effortlessly blends with muguet, delicate jasmine, sandalwood, a hint of vanilla and soft musks. Haiku perfume is recommended for casual use. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone that likes to smell good but not over bearing.

Love it so much...On 2nd bottle!!!!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

My mom first got me this when I was still living at home.....After I finished it I had to get a new bottle.....I love the subtle flowery smell....not overpowering at all....which is good when you deal with people everyday....you never know when you will get some one that is allergic or sensitive to strong scents.

Light, pleasant scent - not overbearing

from Miami, FL

Comments about Haiku by Avon - Eau De Parfum Spray; 51ml/1.7oz:

I've been using Haiku for over a year now. I originally had purched a set (parfum and lotion) as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. Then I got one for myself! It's such a pleasant parfum, not too strong but just enough for people to notice it.