3.5
HWF05XC72
Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

3.5

the haier air cond. unit works grate in my rv trailer.

the haier hwf05xc7 air conditoner-about a year ago me and my family went on a camping trip.

we went to a spot on the snake river that easily reaches over 90-100 degree's during the afternoon the trip would have been unbairable except i had an idea. sense my trailer didn't have any air conditioning i took out the side window and installed the unit that i bought for my fount window in my livening room witch worked Petty good the rooms petty big anyway. i thought i would use it for the trip and put it back when i got back sense i have a good size generator wase't a problem. and boy was i glad i did the temperature reached over 100 degrees and the trailer stayed about 70 degrees so we had a grate week caught a bunch of fish.and had a really good time thanks to this unit. so when i got home i bought a second unit for the house and kept this one in the trailer. and have used it on several deference occasion's and it worked grate every-time so if you like to camp and not bake while doing so i would reckoned trying this but to work good i would use at least a 3000 watt generator.personally i like 5000 watt it works and you can watch a movie at the same time and if you have the right one you can even use a micorwave. and good camping to all.

dan

Better have a small room!

*I live on the top floor of my apartment building, so trying to keep my place reasonably cool in the summer has become quite an adventure. My very small apartment only has two tiny rooms so I thought that this Air Conditioner would be able to keep it comfortably cool. I thought wrong. As a matter of fact, even when I tried closing off the small bedroom and bathroom, I still couldn't get the living room reasonably cool. So I packed  the Air Conditioner back up and brought it back to the store. Then I purchased the same Air Conditioner but with 3000 more BTUs and brought it home, feeling certain that this one would do the job. Well it didn't and by this time I did not want to take it back out of the window, pack it up again and haul it back to where I got it, so I decided to make due with it. I did find that if I kept the shades down, and used a couple of strategically placed fans the temperature stayed in a comfortable range. My best advice is to make sure you are willing to pay more for an Air Conditioner that will meet your needs, because if you aren't, save your money and go to the beach.*

Haier window Air Conditioner

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I purchased the Haier HWF05XC7 about a year ago and I love it.  It was just what I was looking for.  I have one room in my home that seemed not to get cool in the summer for me so I was looking for a window air conditioner for that room.  I now have used it throughout the summer and love the performance of this unit.  The price was very reasonable and I like that it is energy saving and it really didnt make much of a difference in my energy bills which I love.  The unit is very easy to install and is able to be done by a single person.  I also like that you can set the vents to blow the air in different directions it does not have to be just blow straight out.  The size for me was perfect and fit perfectly in the window that I have for my room.  The only thing I would of liked would of been a remote but I can live without one.   I would reccommend this unit to anyone looking for a small unit to use in a single room.  I have been more than satisified with this purchase and now I can enjoy comfort in this room in the hot summers.

• Air Flow:

Haier - the small air conditioner that does a big job!

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

Haier HWF05XC7 Thru-Wall/Window air Conditioner is the best small air conditioner on the market. It keeps the room at a comfortable, constant temperature. When it's cooler outside, it has a nice fan setting to bring in the cooler air. It is a hard working appliance and continues to work just as good as it did the day I bought it. Surprisingly enough, it also keeps the adjacent room cool too. If and when mine breaks down, I will definitely get another Haier.

Haier is good BUT has a problem!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have used one of these Air Conditioners the unit works fine, but I have another issue with this unit the remote seems to work with the TV I have used for over 3 years for some reason if you have Direct TV and you know what I am talking about if you change the channel on the Direct TV unit the air condition turns off and on... Strange I have never seen anything like this and I have had this problem.. I have no idea what type of issue if it's the remote we have with the Direct TV unit or the Air Conditioners sensor I cannot figure this one out.

But over all other then this problem I have no worries it's a good unit.

Pleasantly surprised!

from Cato, NY

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this air condition was to install and use. It was a great price too.

As we like to keep our bedroom doors closed nights it's nice to have an air conditioner in each room that is small and efficient. The filter is easy to clean rather than replace.... a good choice for a smaller room or bedroom window air conditioner.

An affordable air conditioner

from Boise, ID

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

If you're looking for a decent air conditioner and don't have allot of money than this is probably a good solution for you. The Haier thru-wall/window air conditioner does a good job at cooling a room considering how much it costs. It looks nice in the window and it's not very big so it's great for people that don't have anyone to help install it. The air conditioner has a remote that can be used to change the temperature on it with having to get up which is rather nice for older people. It really doesn't make that much noise but it is an air conditioner so it's going to at least make some but it's not that bad. The air it blows out is directed up so it can cool the air near the ceiling because that's where most of the hot air is since heat rises which makes it efficient. I'm pleased with it enough that I would recommend it.

The worst air condition ever

from Ruleville, MS

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My wife and I bought a Haier HWF05XC7 last year for a small room in her daycare it worked for about two months and started to hum when you cut the unit on. After a week of humming it stop working all together . We had someone to come out to check it. The compreeor fan had burned out in least than three months. I will never by another haier unit again

Very pleased for the price! Gotta love Haier!

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I can honeslty say this is the best in window AC unit I have ever purchased! I liked it so much I bought a second one! The first one is going four years strong. I realy didn't expect a whole lot because I did not know much about the haier brand when I purchased the first unit. It was a realy reasonable price which is all I could afford at the time, but I realy needed something to beat the heat in TN! The south can be killer with no AC. When I got this to my apt I was able to install it myself. It cooled down my whole bedroom and bathroom realy easy. I was relieved because there was only one window on that side of the apt and I would not have been able to install a second one if I had wanted to. I ended up moving to florida and took it with me. The house I moved into is 900 sq ft. so I bought another one. They do better than the built in AC system that is already installed in the house. And it sucks up much less energy. This is going to be my fifth summer using the first one and third using the second one I bought! Thanks Haier! I only didn't give it five stars because it does not oscillate or anything, it is hard to cool down my party room, but it does half.

This model Haier was a very big dissapointment.

from Fairhaven, MA

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have purchased many Haier air conditioners. This one was to replace the old bedroom model we had. I have had constant trouble with water building up inside and blowing all over the window and curtains. I have drilled two holes in the bottom to assist in draining the water buildup. I still have water building up. The fan motor makes alot of noise and has frozen from the condensation. Not to mention the rust stains on the exterior of my house from it. It keeps the room cool, I have no problems with its cooling. The fan speeds are great and I find alot stronger then most air conditioners I have owned. The water build up however has cost me a lot of time and effort. I now have to replace the unit because the water has ruined the fan. The Haier customer service told me that they couldn't replace it with under warranty because of the holes in the case. I will not be buying another of this model and will probably start looking into a different company!

Haier HWFo5xc7

from Darby, PA

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This is a wonderful little air conditioner, I'm a woman of small stature and this air conditioner is fairly light weight and easily fits into my office window.  It provides cool air even on the hottest days and doesn't cost much to run.

Quiet and cool- Haier's window airconditioner HWF05ZC7 is great!

from Lucedale, MS

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I use this airconditioner in our kitchen to help cut down on the heat from cooking. I love that it is small and fits into the window above my sink and that it is quiet so that we don't have to turn it off to have a nice family dinner complete with conversation. It really help's me to save on my energy bill. It fits so nicely with the overall flow of my kitchen because it is low profile and so slim. The price was reasonable and I definately feel that I got a wonderful product and value for my money. I would definately recommend this airconditioner to anyone that needs a small unit to keep a room cool while maintaining a streamline look and a quiet atmosphere. This unit would be perfect for a bedroom or a family room. I am considering buying another one for our spa room where it stays so hot and humid. I do not have central air as I live in an older house and use window units in almost every room. I am in the process of changing out all of our units to one of the Haier units.