Other Air Conditioners:
Haier
HWR06XCA
Haier Preference Plus Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Haier Preference Plus Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Our Haier Preference Plus Air Conditioner unit keeps us cool.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Haier Preference Plus Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My husband absolutely must be cool and comfortable in order to fall asleep.  In fact, his 2nd floor bedroom at his parents' house wasn't cool enough for him even with their central air conditioning, so he bought himself a *Haier Preference Plus Air Conditioner* to further lower the temperature.  Our house doesn't have central air, so we've been using that same unit in our bedroom each summer for the past 6 years.

The *Haier Preference Plus Air Conditioner* is a standard window unit that is suitable for cooling an individual small to medium-sized room.  The controls are digital and you can select your desired temperature.  You also can select the desired action (AC or dehumidify), speed (low, medium, high), etc.  This unit came with a remote control but, frankly, we never used it and I haven't seen it in years.  We don't need it as our bedroom is small and this unit is only a few steps away from the bed.

My husband used this *Haier Preference Plus Air Conditioner* for a couple of years before moving into this house, so our unit is at least 8 years old and is still plugging away.  It cools the room quickly and allows us to sleep when the rest of the house is 70-90 degrees.  I am noticing that it is a bit louder than normal this year (which may indicate that it is on its way out), but I really can't complain because we've certainly gotten our money's worth out of this window unit.  Recommended!

Air Flow
Our bedroom is on the medium to small size, so this air conditioning unit is able to move enough cool air into the space to cool it off pretty quickly.

This Haier Preference Plus Air Conditioner hasn't ever disappointed us. We don't run it continuously throughout the day so it has to cool the room down from 80+ degree temperatures to 65-68. It gets there in an hour or two and then perfectly maintains the temperature throughout the night.

It is very easy to use this window air conditioner. You simply turn it on, select your desired room temperature and fan speed, and then let it do its thing.

My husband bought this Haier Air Conditioner over ten years ago and it is still working flawlessly.

The design is.... okay I guess. It is easy to use, it fits easily into the window, and it does a great job of cooling off my bedroom and getting the job done.

• Air Flow:

this haier air conditioner is wonderful

from Union City, IN

Comments about Haier Preference Plus Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

i bought the haier air conditioner bacause it was cheap in price not knowing it was the best that ive used. it has lasted me for several years and i still love it. i love the dehumidifier fuction! i would reccomend one for any one who is looking for quality along with low prices.

very happy customer