Other Washing Machines:
Haier
Haier HLT23E Top Load Washer

Haier HLT23E Top Load Washer

cleans clothes and reasonably priced

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about Haier HLT23E Top Load Washer:

I like that this washing machine was reasonably priced and seems to do an outstanding job of cleaning my clothes. It cleans the clothes in a timely manner as well without bothering the whole house because it is very quiet. There are multiple settings to chose from so there are many options for cleaning. Aside from that, the machine is easy to use and understand unlike some of the newer models with many functions available today.

Energy Efficiency
I'd say this machine is energy efficient. It doesn't work any more than it has to and has multiple water settings to choose from so as not to use too much if it isn't needed.

Cleaning Time
Super fast compared to my old washer. I love that it seems to be saving me so much time.

Pretty easy, the functions are labeled and easy to see so choosing which you want/need to use is a snap. There aren't many choices to choose from so it's basic enough for even the most novice clothes washer to figure out.

It isn't too small or overly large which is perfect for me.

Seems to be able to stand getting the lid slammed on accident without too much hurt to it.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

One of the best washers I have ever used!!!!

Comments about Haier HLT23E Top Load Washer:

It isn't too big. It is perfect for my small family. It isn't too loud. Plus the ease of use is amazing! The first day I got it, I used it like 6 times and not once did it give me any problems. I have been using this product for a while now and it is still going strong! I love it and I recommend it highly for people looking for a new washer!!!

Cleaning Time
It is super fast for the quality in which it works!

• Energy Efficiency: