4.1

Cons

Durable and strong

from Outside US

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Office Fridge
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

My sister bought the refridgerator a while back and it has stood with her through thick and thin. We live in a country where the power supply is irregular and there are times we would be without electricity for days at a stretch.
    This fridge can keep your water cool for a whole day without power supply, it efficiently keeps out heat. It makes little noise and is energy efficient.

The freezer compartment is small so you can't keep many things there, you can keep tall things in the fridge. The shelves are not customizable, though the overall design is nice. It is a small refridgerator as such it will not be suitable for large families or big kitchens, but a small family can get by with it for a while till they have enough to buy a large refridgerator.

It is ideal for office use or a person living alone and it has limited space for storing but do not be deceived, it will get the job done. It can freeze water to solid ice within 24 hours. It is affordable, efficient and durable, if you need something that gets the job done without creating a dent in your wallet, then this is a good choice, provided you do not have too many things to ice.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Man cave ready.

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

There are seven of us living in our home. Two adults and five children. I needed a place to keep my sanity. I had the loft above my garage made into my man Cave. I did not have room for a full sized refrigerator. I bought the Haier Compact refrigerator to keep my beverages cold and always ready for consumption. The freezer space even has enough space for a few ice trays. I set the temp on the low side and it keeps the refrigerator temperature perfect. My friends have never complained that the drinks are not cold enough. This refrigerator holds quite a few cans of soda and beer. I am glad that I bought this refrigerator. It has been a superb buy for the price I paid.

Noise Level
    Not noisy at all.

Interior Organization
    Holds a lot of food and drink.

Temperature Control
    I set the temperature on low and it works perfectly

easy to clean.

In two years I have had no problems so far.

The size fits perfectly under my man caves bar. It saves me some space.

Roomy but can smell.

from Lothian, MD

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

This is what my roommate brought into the dorm. We unknowingly had it on the highest setting and wondered why there were ice chunks in our drink the next day haha. But yeah, this has a mini freezer compartment. Holds a good amount of stuff. If things don't fit upright, just put it sideways.

My only real complaint is that it has been giving off a chemically smell and we are getting her dad to look at it. We think it's from the new plastic material, but we aren't sure because it hadn't always been there. It's nasty though and you can smell it on the food. I just use the communal fridge downstairs where I often get my stuff stolen but meh, I suppose that's how it is. Risk getting your food stolen or plastic smelling food.

This is a bit big for just a small dorm I think. It might be good for like an apartment. I have no idea why she brought in a fridge this big. We don't even use 90% of it, and I will continue to not as long as it smells weird.

Oh yeah, it does make some noise but it's not too loud that I can't sleep with it even though it's right next to my bed.

It leaks water

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

I got this for my son for a going away to college/birthday present, he told me about a week later, it started leaking water from the bottom on to his dorm floor, I visited him to see what was going on and maybe to fix the problem, I got my tools and started looking for damage, as I layed the fridge on it's side to see the bottom and the bottom fell apart! Total waste of money.

Haier Compact Refrigerator HNSE032 Fits Our Needs Perfectly

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

My husband and I purchased the Haier Compact Refrigerator, model HNSE032, for the baby's nursery. I wanted a small refrigerator for the nursery that wouldn't take up a lot of nursery space, but would provide me with a means to safely store breast milk without taking over the fridge in our kitchen. The reason we chose the Haier Compact Refrigerator is because of its size and storage capabilities. Using this refrigerator, I really liked the height space available in the fridge door. I was able to store 8-10oz baby bottles without any problems! Now that we are no longer needing it in the nursery, my husband is going to place it in the garage for his man cave. He is excited because of the can holder built in the top part of the drawer, which his old mini fridge did not have. It can hold quite a large amount of canned beverages, which is another great feature for guests who visit. I would definitely recommend this mini fridge to anyone. Whether it's for a kid's room or garage, it serves a purpose for anyone!

Elegant small Refregirator

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

I bought this fridge because i wanted something that could easily fit into my small kitchen space. Apart from being small it also serves me the purpose for which i bought it. It helps out in making ice cubes, preserving my food stuff and keeping my drinks cold. It is durable and easy to clean.

Noise Level
    It has a bit of noise that can irritate at times .

Interior Organization
    It can allow me keep my juices and sodas, ice cream cans also feet well Generally it can easily store medium size containers and bottles. The number of containers and bottles i can store at a particular time depends on the sizes.

Temperature Control
    It has a perfect temperature control, with a very efficient regulating nob.

The fridge is small with very few compartments hence it is easy to clean, some parts can be removed so helps me out in efficient cleaning. the material used on this fridge does not stain so when you clean its always sparkling.

Its now one year since i bought mine and its still in a pretty good shape with no faults.

It is small and perfect for my small kitchen. Being it only has one door saves me the havoc of having to open and close different doors during storage.

Perfect for the garage!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

My husband has this in the garage. It is the perfect size for that. He keeps drinks in there, and snacks. Lunchmeat and cheese. It holds everything he needs when he's messing around out there. It is well constructed and reasonable priced. I like the can holders in the door because cans can take up so much room. The holders really help with organization. It is easy to clean the refrigerator and he takes care of that himself. It's not very noisy at all. The interior organization is fine for its purpose. There's plenty of room in there that we can fill it up with drinks when we have a BBQ and it keeps them cold. It's small and doesn't take up a lot of space, which is what he wanted for the garage. He would rather use the spce he has for tools and parts and tool boxes. So far it seems to be very durable. I think it will last him a long time. He seems to be very happy with it so it's money well spent.

Great College Student Product

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

The Haier Compact Refrigerator HNSE032 is definitely a great product for college students. I have two daughters in college and this is the refrigerator I bought for my youngest daughter. It's very light and does not take up a lot of space which makes it good for traveling. I think the temperature control is alright. You can definitely put quite a few drinks and food in the food which is what matters most.

A Decent Product

Comments about Haier Compact Refrigerator:

I got this fridge for my life in college. I thought that it would be better to save on space since I was told by my peers that the living quarters in the apartment would be pretty cramped and having a huge fridge would take up space. However, to my surprise, the inside of the fridge is pretty spacious. However, I think the noise that the fridge makes is a little loud, but still livable.