3.8
Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

3.8

Cool lil unit

**After suffering through last season’s inordinately hot summer, it was time to get an air conditioner for the house. We don't have central air, and the problem with our house is that it seems to suck in the heat during the summer months, and doesn't let it go unless you get the high-powered fans going to exchange the air. Even doing that though, it doesn't cool it past the temperature outside, and when you are dealing with 100 degrees during the day, and 80 degrees at night, it just isn't fun anymore, no matter how many fans you have in the house. We went out searching for an air conditioner after putting it off for quite a while, simply because we weren't sure that we would be able to either afford the initial purchase or the electricity bill when it was running at full strength. In the end, both thoughts became quite negligible when suddenly we were feeling cool comfort during the hot months, and no longer sweating all over the place and dreading coming home at night. **

**The model that we ended up purchasing was the Haier Portable Air Conditioner - HPRB07XC7. It does a great job at cooling down large rooms and areas, it is easy to wipe down if you get anything on the exterior, it is basically self-sustaining with its ability to auto evaporate and dehumidify, and the 3 fan settings give us the option to make it as cold (as fast) as we want in the house. This is a product that we are extremely happy that we purchased, and finding it to be worth every penny, give it the highest recommendation possible. **

**Best purchase I made this summer. **

very cool for its size

if space is a issue and you don't want to lift and install a heavy window unit this unit is for you. Can be moved around not to heavy, will cool down a 12x12 room in no time, Fan could be stronger but is real quite, This is a great unit for college rooms or small work shops. Great for older folks who like to stay in one to two rooms and stay cool.

Cooool

from San Francisco

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Accurate Temperature Controls
  • Cools the Whole Room
  • Easily Portable
  • Energy Efficient
  • Even Air Distribution
  • Quiet

Cons

• Difficult to Install
  • Heavy

• Any Room
  • Bedroom
  • Small Room

Beautiful design and color is VERY EXCELLENT quality

Decent

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I get really really hot in the summer especially one week out of each summer when there is the hottest year of the week and I really need an air conditioner so the fact that this air conditioner is cheap and efficient is what makes it one of my reccomendations to anyone who needs and air conditioner. Due to the fact that it works great and you can move it to any room you need to without hassle is my main point. I don't particuarly love the look of it but I do like how great it works. It is really inexpensive and I mean I guess it isn't that bad looking but my favorite thing is it is cheap. I wish I had room for another one for every room in my house and wish that everyone I knew could have one or at least try one out for a while so they could see what I mean in the fact that it really works amazingly well and then they would probably all go out and buy one for themselves and thier homes and families

This Haier Air conditioner is okay

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

This is the first portable air conditioner that I have ever owned. I do not enjoy owning a portable air conditioner as much as I thought that I would have in the beginning. When I had thought about this portable air conditioner I figured that anywhere that I wanted to go that did not have an air conditioner I would be able to pull this one out and use it. It would be better if I had just purchased a portable standing fan. It would be much lighter and easier to carry around. This portable air conditioner works okay but I was expecting a bit more from it especially for the price that I had ended up paying for it. I still use this portable air conditioner but not as much as before. I doubt that I will purchase another portable air conditioner once this one stops working.

A nice cooling option for some

from Mansfield, IL

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I bought the Haier air conditioner last summer because I rent a apartment and the windows aren't really big enough to hold a regular air conditioner. The rooms are kind of small in my place so the air conditioner does a great job at cooling most of the room down. This air conditioner can be a little bit on the noisy side but after its running for a couple minutes it will usually quiet down. It's not hard to setup and it only takes a couple of minutes. The hardest thing about setting it up is probably just picking it up and putting in where you want it because it's not very light. It's definitely not the prettiest air conditioner in the world but it's not very expensive and it does a great job considering how much it costs.

Haier works pretty well

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I really like the Haier Potable Air Conditioner. It does what it is supposed to do and does it pretty well. As described, this unit has 3 fan and 3 cooling settings so you can adjust it however you want. I also love that it has a remote control so you can operate it from a distance so it would be convienent for lazy people like myself. The unit isn't too large either but it does get a little bit loud sometimes so that's a negative. Also this only blows in one direction so you can't change how the wind blows. The unit isn't very stylish but that's not too important since I'm more concenred with the unit doing it's job rather than looking pretty around my house. It is very efficient in keeping my room cool so I would recommend this product if you are looking for a new portable air conditioner.

I sold a lot of the Haier Portable Air Conditioner - HPRB07XC7

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I worked for a local retailer for about three years. One of the seasonal products that was routinely carried by the store was the Haier Portable Air Conditioner - HPRB07XC7. It was a very popular item with our customers each year as the temperatures rose. In all honesty, I never had to work at selling this product, as it was a product that was so good, with such a good reputation that it "sold itself". The real work for me came in trying to keep up with customer demand for this product, especially during those times during the season when the store would put this item on sale. People particularly liked the fact that this unit is portable, and that they could easily move the unit anywhere in their homes where they needed it. Older people in particular seemed to really appreciate the fact that the unit could be easily moved and stored, and that there is no need to do a window installation.

Haier Portable Air Conditioner - The Coolest!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

This Haier Portable Air Conditioner is the coolest air conditioner ever. It is the coolest as in its cools the room and me very quickly and it is also the coolest as it is portable so I can be cool all the time no matter where I am as I can carry this air conditioner anywhere I want and cool any room. It is a very good air conditioner as it is not noisy, it actually runs quietly which is a first for me as other air conditioners I have used in the past are very noisy. It is very easy to install and actually quite affordable for such a cool air conditioner. I love this air conditioner as I can carry it around and be cool all the time. Although it is small it cools the room quite fine especially in the summer time when I'm dying in the heat but luckilly I can rely on my Haier Portable Air Conditioner to keep me cool throught out the day. And at its low price you wouldn't expect something that good but it really is very good as it the coolest air conditioner.

Haier Portable Air Conditioner - HPRB07XC7

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I reccamend it to anyone who dosen't want a lot of maitnance. It cools down the entire room in the hot dog days of summer`! Very child-friendly also. It is very easy to assemble, expecially when there are two or more people helping. Assembly can be comp[leted alone however. This air conditioner is great. I mean, on hot summer days, fans are useless. They are!, but when I have this air conditioner, I"m cool. IT feels really great after a long jog, long swim, or even a bike road down the road.We had a fisher ('fisher-cat') show up last summer, something I'd never seen before. Then, there are foxes. And, of course, there's all the pollen and other stuff that comes in the windows.

Greatness

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I have used this air conditioner many of times and it has worked very well for the apartment we live in. It hasn't given us much problems in the past and doesn't really make a lot of noise for how well it works. I am giving this a four star rank only because i believe there may be other air conditioners that may work a little better than this one, but still a great product for those of you that are searching for some sort of air conditioner that is cheap and works well enough. So if it's getting too hot where your living, I do suggest you giving this air conditioner a try. It does cool down a room very quickly, especially if its just a bedroom your trying to cool down. Good luck and best wishes on choosing an air conditioner!

Haier Air Conditioner definately conditions

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Haier 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:

I purchased the Haier Portable Air Conditioner in California during some hot summer days last summer. My rooms seems to have no insulation and tends to get really hot or really cold during the seasons. So i decided to purchase the Haier Portable Air Conditioner for just my room, which is about 25 feet by 25 feet. About half an hour after turning the Haier Portable Air Conditioner on it worked great and seemed to have to turn the Haier Portable Air Conditioner down as it felt too cold. The only bad thing after about 5 minutes was the Air Conditioner seemed to be getting louder after every use and took a lot of space in the corner of my room. Even though the Haier Portable Air Conditioner does not help by looks it does help keep your room temperature low.