3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Great companion to Haier portable washer

This dryer is a great companion to the Haier portable washer (especially in a climate where things *never* dry if you try to put them on a drying rack).

Load...Read complete review

Load Capacity
It definitely doesn't take a large load - but it takes a load from the haier portable washer just fine. Since you can only dry one washer load at a time, and it takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to dry, it does limit the number of loads in one day (even though the washer takes about 20 minutes).

After an hour and 45 minutes, most things are perfectly dry. If there are particularly large loads, or particularly difficult to dry items, it can take longer. But overall it seems to work really well. It plugs into a regular wall outlet and we bought a flexible/extendable vent hose from the hardware store and vent it out the window.

This dryer is ridiculously simple to use. Open the window that the vent hose vents through, put in your laundry, and press start. There are some cycle options, but nothing terribly complicated. When it beeps, it is done.

I don't have much experience with this yet - we only got this washer last week - but so far we've done several loads and have no complaints.

The only thing about this dryer is that, if you don't mount it to a rack above your washer, or to the wall, and leave it instead to sit on the floor.... it can be a little tricky to put stuff into it. It is a front-loading dryer, and the door is a scant 1 inch above the floor. If you have trouble getting down to floor level, then I would definitely recommend mounting it on the wall. That just isn't practical in our apartment, however.

haier eletric dryer

For drying puffy or thick items, like coats, comforters or stuffed animals, add clean, new tennis balls with them in the dryer. The tennis ball helps them stay fluffy, helps them dry completely and eliminates lint.Connects to any 120-Volt outlet and matches any Haier Portable Washer. Just mount to a wall and you're set! 4 dryer cycle settings, 3 temperature,,setting and drying,It is some wht a god item but me personality would not buy it

Tired of going to the Laundromat for a little drying job? The Haier HLP140E 115-Volt Portable Dryer fits virtually anywhere you need it to. This dryer goes anywhere you need it to. Portable and lightweight, you can move or mount this dryer at your convenience.

1. 3 Heat selections
16. Space Management
17. Power Cord Included
18. Venting Direction: rear
19. Color: white
20. Dimensions: (H x W x D): 2.2 x 2 x 1.4 feet (685 x 630 x 425 mm)
21. Weight: 50.6 lbs
22. General Warranty: 12 months

All new products are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty, except for some unlocked cell phones, PAL system products, etc. Please refer to the product description page for exceptions.

To obtain a free copy of the manufacturer's limited warranty details for any product we sell, write to us at the address below. Please be sure to include the product's brand name and model number.

J&R Music and Computer WorldAttn: Warranty Request59-21 Queens-Midtown ExpresswayMaspeth, Queens, NY 11378

Great companion to Haier portable washer

• Load Capacity:

Good machine for the price

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I was looking for a small portable dryer for the wife and myself.This was perfect for just the two of us.It does have a smll capacity but for the price it was much better then going to the laundromat.Didnt see much of a difference in our electric bill.Very good machine for the price.Dried our clothes very well.

Load Capacity
Wasnt a very large load capacity but that is what we wanted.Cant beat this machine for the price.

This machine perfomed very well.We always had basically small loads,we used timed dry and our clothes were always dry with one cycle.

Very easy to use,came with instruction booklet but wasnt even needed.Took about 15 minutes to put a few parts together and was up and running in no time at all.

Very well built for a smaller machine.We had this dryer for over two years with no failure what so ever.It was light weight good for moviing around the house if needed to change rooms.

• Load Capacity:

A really cool portable dryer!

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is a great little dryer for apartment dwelling folk. It is super portable and small, does not need to be mounted to a wall or even vented. It can literally be set on a dresser or desk anywhere and just plugged in and you are ready to go. It is just perfect for drying smaller loads, and has plenty of setting options to customize fabrics or heat setting preferences. While it does not get quite as hot as normal size household dryers, I find that is just fine for me.

Load Capacity
Does not dry bigger loads of items that quickly, but that's okay as I do mostly small loads in it anyway. An average load usually takes about 25-35 minutes to dry, sheets and towel loads a little bit longer.

Dries my clothes nicely in a timely manner without any damp spots left behind.

Super easy to use, only complaint would be the lint trap is a bit hard to clean out for me.

It is super portable and lightweight.

Does the job

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I really don't have any complaints about this Haier electric dryer. If you are looking to save space and maybe store a dryer on the first floor so you don't have to keep going down stairs, then this dryer is a great option. I wouldn't recommend it for large families, unless you have a lot of time on your hands and can dry smaller loads at a time. I bought a Haier washing machine, and although it wasn't perfect, I was satisfied with the results of washing medium loads, so I figured I might as well save money on the dryer and save space at the same time because I could only wash a medium load each wash anyways.

Load Capacity
If it's more important to save space, or you're single or prefer washing smaller loads, then the capacity is perfect. But if you have a larger family, it could become quite time consuming.

It dries thoroughly and I have no complaints. Just don't overload it.

I mean look at it! Doesn't get much simpler than this.

I wouldn't go throwing it around or anything. I have dried tennis shoes in it and it didn't affect the dryer at all.

If it's compact you're looking for then this is a great design. It's discreet and can blend in.

• Load Capacity:

Small, easy to use, and very efficient.

from Superior, WI

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Overall Great machine. Haven't had any problems with it at all.

Load Capacity
You can fit quite a bit in the machine. I can get a queensize comforter into it. If you dry something that large you have to remove it and re position it after about 30 mins. Drying times are longer than you could expect with a larger machine but

So many settings at a push of a button. Filters are easy to remove.

The only problems I have with the machine are the mounting racks are almost always needed unless you have something sturdy to set it on. The filter isn't always the easiest to clean.

EXCELLENT DRYER

from North Branch, MI

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

If your space challenged such as myself this is the dryer to have. I have this dryer and highly recommend it. You can't stuff alot of clothes at one time in it but it does get the job done. Very good for one or two person family. And u can order one at www.electronicsshowplace.com and if u order before 4 pm they ship it out the same day and they also sell the matching washer that goes with it.

Maybe I bought a lemon?

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I bought the Haier electric dryer for a young couple just starting out in their first apartment. The laundry space is on the top floor of their apartment.This looked like it would be perfect for a small area. I am very disappointed in the product Haier is putting out the last few years. They seem to be well constructed but the mechanics are flimsy and low grade. The product is very noisy. You cannot put much in it , if you want it to dry in a reasonable amount of time. If you are just going to dry lightweight polyester clothing or baby clothing, then it will probably suffice. I do not recommend attempting to dry denim or heavy cotton items in this dryer.

Load Capacity
can't handle much at all

takes forever to dryer and make sure you only put lightweight stuff in it

easy to use

the parts just don't last

size is okay for up an apartment or trailer

Great spacesaver!

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased this dryer recently so we could avoid trips to the laundromat, but didn't have a lot of space for a full sized washer and dryer. I think this unit is really nice and even though it's has smaller capacity, is able to do the job for our family of three. We'll be ordering the Haier washer soon too.

• Load Capacity:

perfect companion to a portable washer

from Washington, DC

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My family has been using this machine in conjunction to the portable washer by Haier. It's a good machine and it satisfies our needs (top need is to avoid going to the laundromat - we don't have a shared laundry room). The size is a bit small, so be prepared to do multiple loads and/or do laundry often. I think for a single person, you would need to do laundry at least once to twice a week (just for a small amount of dirty stuff). Overall, the setup was easy and the machine is pretty intuitive. We did choose to mount the machine, but I am worried about noise complaints from the neighbors sometimes. Its probably best if you could mount the machine on a wall that's not adjacent to a neighbor's wall. This machine is great if you just want a little machine for 1-2 people. Highly recommended!

very dependable

from Merrill, WI

Comments about Haier 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I like this portable dryer because it fits in a smaller space and is easy to move around. It works very well at getting the clothes dry and has just as many settings as a full size dryer. I would recomend this dry to anyone who doesnt have room for a full size dryer.