Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
HAAN
HAAN Set of 4 Ultra Microfiber Pads for Steam Mop

HAAN Set of 4 Ultra Microfiber Pads for Steam Mop

Extra pads make cleaning better and faster

from Richmond, VA

Comments about HAAN Set of 4 Ultra Microfiber Pads for Steam Mop:

As soon as I got my steam mop, which came with two pads, I decided I needed more.  Once you see the dirt that comes off your floor, you wouldn't dream of using the same pad on your kitchen counters.  I used a permanent marker to write on them what I use each one for.   The four pack of Haan multilayer Ultra-Microfiber Cleaning Pads was most the most economical way to buy them and was the perfect amount of pads.  Depending on the size of your home, you wll most likely need a couple just for your floors.  The only down side is that they are generally soaked through and need to be swapped when the steamer runs dry.  The good news is that they last a long time. They absorb tons of dirt, and moisture.  I love the no touch velco attachment, especially when removing the pads after they're hot and  dirty.  After each use, simply throw them in the washer on gentle, then air dry them.  Be sure not to put them in the dryer, they say it damages the cloth and they will wear out faster.  Also be careful what you wash them with, as they velco will grab the lint off other items.

Haan refill pads will save you money.

from Nacogdoches, TX

Comments about HAAN Set of 4 Ultra Microfiber Pads for Steam Mop:

I ordered a set of extra Haan Steam Mop pads when I got my Haan Steam Mop a few months ago.  They have been a very good investment.

They are washable so no more buying disposable pads.  Simply toss them in the washing machine and then let them air dry.  They attach to the Haan Steam Mop with velcro and are textured to pick up sticky messes from the floor.

I recommend getting at least 4 extra pads.  I use one for just my kitchen, a diffeent one for my bathroom (I just don't feel right clenaing the bathroom and then using the same pad on the hallway tile), and a third will take care of my living room and hallway.  They are absorbant and do trap dirt.

I have washed mine at least a dozen times and they come out of the washing machine almost like new.  This is a great addition to the steam mop.