Other Mops & Brooms:
HAAN
HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20

HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20

Simple efficient excellent cleaning

I purchased the Haan Cleaner just before Christmas.  My Mother had a Shark and I had tried it and liked the concept but not the cleaner.  It just didn't have enough surface area.  So I purchased the Haan.  I love it.  The rectangle shape offers adequate surface area cleaning while also allowing access to corners and other tight areas.  The cleaning puts out lots of cleaning steam yet doesn't leave the floor wet.  I love the fact that you don't have to use cleaners so the floor comes out clean without any residue on it.  I have been waiting on a cleaner like this and am very happy with the Haan.  It doesn't hold a lot of water but I only have to refill once to get the whole kitchen done.  I am willing to do more frequent refills to keep from storing the unit with water in it.  It also comes with the steamer adapter that allows you to spot clean upolstery and carpet.  I haven't tried this part yet.  I have have hardwood floors and this cleaner does a fabulous job.  I have recommended it to all my friends and family.

Not worth the money

I bought the Haan FS-20 steam cleaner because they claimed it would clean your floors with no chemicals, which I thought was great since we have a 2 year old.  Well it is true they don't use chemicals but it does not clean the floors. The first time I used it I thought my floors looked great. The key work is LOOKED great.  I started to notice after every use that you could see spots all over my hardwood floor. After looking closer at the floor you could see that the steamer was just leaving a film over the floor. It was like instead of removing the dirt the steam was just forcing the dirt to stick to the floor. I am not impressed with this. I thought maybe I wasn't using it right so I read the directions again, but I have had the same results. We even wasted more money when we bought it by buying extra microfiber pads for cleaning. I have resorted to cleaning the floors by hand because right now I refuse to spend more money on another product that I don't know will work. Honestly you are better off not buying this product.

Perfect for keeping any floor sparkling clean!

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

Want to keep your hard surface floors clean without the added expense and bother of continually purchasing chemicals that can harm you, your children or pets? This Haan is perfect for the job and just requires water to get the job done! I have had mine for 5 years now, no leaks and still going strong.

The best!

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

This is one of the best steam cleaners out there

This is the one that I personally use on a regular basis and I find this to be a very powerful steam cleaning that allows me to get rid of the dirt, and grease from my floors. It is able to provide a superior heating of the floors, so that when you actually step on it afterwards, you definitely feel the power of this device.

The great thing about this is that you can get this ready to use in about 3 minutes and the fact that the extension cord is quite long, which allows you to clean the whole house.

I'm really glad that I purchased this item. It leaves the floors very clean and can do spot cleaning as well. This machine is very light and does replace your mop and bucket. They have great customer support to and answers your questions to the best of their ability.

It's worth every cent that you will pay for. You also do not use any chemicals at all!

it's easy and works wonderfully

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

I've recommended it to friends. It is very easy to use and cleans great. i would purchase another. like that it just used hot water - not any chemicals or harsh detergents! the instructions are easy to follow. it's a product I can use at anytime. very glad I purchased it!

Nice Steam Cleaner

from Salisbury, MD

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

In our kitchen we have some pretty striking black and white checked flooring. It is a fun print, until it comes to cleaning. The black is not a problem, but the white is a challenge! Having small children, I was on the lookout to find a cleaner that would be safe in our home, easy to use, and work great. I purchased the Haan after doing quite a bit of research on steam cleaners. At first I was very happy with it. I could see a difference in the white sections, as well as the black. However, over time (I've had it about three years), I've experience a little bit of trouble with it. It doesn't seem to have quite the uumph it had when I first received it. Sometimes I have a little trouble getting the on/off switch to work and the power light to come on. I use it occasionally, but not all that often, so I don't know that it is due to age. It works, made a difference in my floors, and did clean with steam and no chemicals, but overall was not the miracle I was looking for. Scrubbing on your knees is sometimes the best solution!

Haan Steam Floor Cleaner

from Niceville, FL

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

I did a ton of research before purchasing a Haan but was still skeptical. So many times I have bought things that promise results and don't deliver. The Haan exceeded my expectations. I love the fact I don't have to use chemicals. I also like that it dries super quick so I don't have to worry about people or pets walking on a wet floor.

Haan Steam Mop--Easy to use and cleans great!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

I finally broke down and bought the Haan steam mop when my daughter started crawling.  I was worried about germs on the floor.  Also, she started throwing food on the floor from her high chair which got all sticky and stuck on.  I really, really like this mop.  You only have to use tap water--no chemicals.  It heats up quickly and then all you have to do is start mopping.  The one downside is that you have to move the mop really slowly over sticky messes.  Sometimes I have to go over certain spots 4 or 5 times.  I sometimes get impatient and just get on my hands and knees with a damp rag!!

I have used this on ceramic tile and hardwood and it works great on both.  The floors actually FEEL cleaner afterwards.  If I walk barefoot on them afterwards, they just feel really smooth and clean and dry--I know it might sound crazy but I can really tell the difference.  I am now happy to let my baby crawl around on our floors!!

The reuseable pads just get tossed in the washer and then the dryer and they are ready to go again!

No more cleaning on your knees

from Maple Valley, WA

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

This Haan steam cleaner for your kitchen floor is amazing, I was so tired and sore from being on my knees scrubing and cleaning the flloor I thought I'd give this a try. I now have sparklying, shinny floors. This cleaner is easy to use, heats up fast and uses no chemicals.

Haan Steam Mop, Cleans with no chemicals

from Rochester, NH

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

I just bought the Haan FS-20 Steam Mop, Floor Sanitizer. I wanted a way to clean my floors without using a messy mop, or spraying chemiclas everywhere. I have 2 kids and 2 dogs, and my floors can get very messy! Before buying this I had resorted to getting on my hands and knees with a chamois and vinegar/ water spray. I needed to be able to clean, without worrying about my 2 yr old getting sick from chemicals.

The first time I used it, I wasn't impressed, it seemed to be just soaking the floor with hot water. I read the directions again, and let it heat up an little longer... It worked great! It cleaned all the sticky drips from my son spilling milk on the floor, even cleaned the marker off the kitchen floor. When I let it heat up a little longer before putting on the microfiber pad, it cleaned with steam and didn't leave the floors wet. In fact, the floors dried within a  few minutes! I have heard mixed reviews about using it on laminate floors, but the directions say it is ok, and it gets my floors just as wet as a swiffer would.

So easy and efficient; needs longer cord and to hold more water

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

I purchased the Haan floor steamer and sanitizer because we have three dogs, two kids and a contractor for a husband...our floors were always looking and getting dirty. The Haan floor steamer is truly so easy to use; it heats up very quickly and can be used on my wood laminate floors without problems. I wish it had a longer cord, as it barely can make it to the end of the kitchen without me having to unplug and replug. The other caveat is that it has a small water well, so you have to refill it every 10 or so minutes of use. But for me the pros far outweigh the cons - I can clean and sanitize my floors without having to use chemicals; all I need is water. I have added a few drops of essential oils into the water well just to have a nice aroma wafting while cleaning. And my floors definitely look much cleaner and brighter. Definitely recommend.

Haan FS-20 is great on hardwoods

from Mertztown, PA

Comments about HAAN Classic Steam Mop FS20:

The Haan FS-20 is the best floor steamer I have owned. It is really easy to use, manuver and maintain. The hight of the unit fits under the edge of my cabinets and the floors dry really quickly. It is wonderful on hardwoods and good on tile.The carpet attachment is really helpful if you want to "fluff" an area after moving furniture. Just let it sit over the spot a little bit and then fuff with your fingers and you'll see a huge improvement. It isn't very good on grout, but if you let the steamer sit over the grout a little bit and scrap it with your nail you can get anything up. If I had to make one improvement on it it would be the cord length. The majority of my house is hardwood and I find myself unpluging and repluging it a lot.