3.5

Pros

Cons

HTC failure

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

This HTC was rated in some reviews as being superb but it wasn't anything near it. The battery life is terrible and once unplugged talk time doesn't exceed thirty minutes. Web surfing automatically drains the battery after connection and you must have a car charger or carry a charger with you to keep this phone up and running. The phone is lightweight and very user friendly. The space is except able and can hold a lot of songs and books. Very vibrant colors and preinstalled apps make this a very useful and fun phone to have. You must have a google account to access the android market. The biggest plus for this phone is the ability to download apps for free. The downside to this phone is that I've had to have it replaced five times because there is a problem with the charging outlet. The camera is ok and able to catch a lot of different fonts but it lacks the quality and amount of filters.

Good phone!

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

I enjoyed this phone. It was simple to use, durable, and had great qualities. However, the battery life did disappoint me. But it was a great phone. I would recommend it to other people. I would warn them about the faults of the phone first though.

Battery Life
For the first few weeks after I got this phone, the battery was great. However, it turned for the worst. The longer I had it, the worse the battery became. The charging spot on the phone even broke. I had to send it back and my phone insurance bought me a new one. This was one of the worst phone batteries that I have encountered.

This phone was very durable. I am a clumsy person, so of course, my phone gets dropped plenty. This phone has endured several drops on cement, and even survived a drop in the toilet. (Don't ask! Haha). The only thing I had a problem with was the charging spot. It broke a few months after I had gotten it. I had to send it back and get a new one. The new one did the same thing. I changed phones now.

Decent

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

I got the Incredible a few years ago. There isn't anything that I really disliked about it, it's just not particularly amazing especially compared to some of the other phones that I have owned or used. The photos are decent, but not anything amazing and I always found the shutter speed to be on the slower side. That being said, some of my favorite photos from the day my daughter was born were taken on this phone. In the right conditions it does take good pictures. I never had a huge problem with the battery draining any more than with any other phone. I did find that it was less durable than other phones that I have had.... I shattered the screen twice while I had it. My only true complaint with this phone, and the reason that I was glad to replace it, was how quickly it ran out of memory. And then I could do NOTHING with it. I would delete photos, clear the cache and uninstall apps and still it would inform me that it was low on storage space. My sister and friend who both had the same phone ran into the same problem.

• Call Quality:

A good quality and small sized smartphone on the market.

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

Overall, I really like my HTC Incredible 2. The size is small enough to fit in my pocket (unlike some other smart phones) and I haven't had any major issues with it since I got it a year and a half ago. I mainly used the phone for non-business uses such as texting, internet browsing, twitter, facebook, spotify, and netflix. In addition, I was happy with the quality pictures it was able to take, and used it as my main camera on several vacations and outings.

The phone never cracked (with a thin rubber case over it) during the several times I dropped it.

The look of the phone is very nice and sleek, unfortunately, my case hid most of it.

Not the worst phone

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

I have used this phone for over a year now. The battery life has become awful. It holds no charge at all anymore. Other than the battery life, the phone performs perfectly. The speed is amazing. The interface is user friendly. The customizations is unbelievable.

Battery Life
The battery starts to degrade very fast.

Great Device with few limitations

Comments about HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE:

I've used it as my primary phone for three years now. The battery has become terrible, but the phone itself is in remarkable condition, still performs like new. I did one factory reset since I bought it which helped a lot with memory and performance speed, which were slowing down before I did the reset. All apps work well on this phone. Sometimes the sound from a call is too low even when it's on max volume and I will have to default to speaker phone. Love the customization options.

Battery Life
Started out as average, three years later has become terrible. I think it probably needs to be replaced.

Display/Screen Quality
Nice clear graphics, excellent quality for photos and editing and drawing apps like Photoshop or Sketchbook. It's possible to get some nice drawings out of this small phone.

Call Quality
Sound is low and far away, this is probably the biggest complaint I have of the entire phone.

Very user friendly, lots of customization options.

I drop this and throw it around all the time and it's never broken, cracked, scratched or had any problem. I used a screen protector and a rubber case for about a year, but eventually got tired of the added bulk. It's been bare for two years now with no ill effects

Goodlooking, sturdy design. Center button is extraneous