Other Cell Phones:
HTC
HTC Data Cable for HTC S522, Hero, T-Mobile Dash 3G, Dash, SunCo m Excalibur

HTC Data Cable for HTC S522, Hero, T-Mobile Dash 3G, Dash, SunCo m Excalibur

This product works very well and it is so convenient.

Comments about HTC Data Cable for HTC S522, Hero, T-Mobile Dash 3G, Dash, SunCo m Excalibur:

This product is so convenient and it is great to be able to hook my phone up to my computer. The product is durable and works very well. It makes it possible to get my information from my phone to my laptop.

This product has great performance, it always seems to work and I have had no problems whatsoever with it.

Voice Quality
The information transmitted by this product has great voice quality. Recording transmitted to my computer sound just like they were on my phone.

Battery Life
This product does not have a battery, it is a data cable and it transmits information from my HTC Rhym phone to my laptop. This product works great for this use.

The cable and connections are very durable. Previous cables seem to lose their ability to transfer information. This product has stood up to continued use.

This cable is extremely easy to use. Simply plug it into your phone, and then to the computer. It is not complicated at all.

The design of this product is very good. The simplicity of the design makes it extremely easy to use. There are no complicated things necessary to do to make this cable work. Thank you HTC for making such a wonderfully designed and easy to use product.

• Voice Quality: