4.1

Pros

Cons

Good phone.

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

This phone was my first HTC phone as a smartphone user. It is a nice and portable cellphone capable of 4G functions. It is capable of handling all android applications. I recommend it to anyone looking for a portable yet powerful smartphone.

Battery drains moderately

Display/Screen Quality
High resolution screen. Quality display.

Call Quality
You will be able to hear your caller clearly.

Easy as ABC. Even a kid can use it without difficulties.

Strong and durable.

Horrible battery life.

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

When I got my Sensation last year (thank god I get to renew my contract next year) I was told the phone was top of the line so of course getting it with a new contract seemed like a good deal. Since I've had it I have replaced more batteries and have had to reset my phone to factory settings more times than I can tell you. Overall I would definitely not recommend this to a friend.

Wonderful

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I love this phone. It is a perfect smartphone for smartphone beginners. Great display, all the best features, and Android 4.0.4.

Battery Life
Not the best. With moderate usage, it needs to be charged throughout the day.

Display/Screen Quality
Just brilliant! I love the HD display. Bright and vibrant screen. Great touch controls.

Call Quality
I can hear people clearly, and I have not heard any complaints from others.

The Sense interface is the best ever. It makes using the phone very easy to navigate. The drag and drop on the home screen its easy to use. HTC offers 7 home screens, which can be deleted or added if necessary,

Solid built. No flexing. The screen slides into the back cover, so it is securely in place. This unibody look and feel is the best when it comes to durability and build. It makes it seem as though the phone internals are completely protected, yet easy to get to if needed.

Fits my hand perfectly, even with a case. I love the unibody design. Like I said before, it really solidifies the entire phone.

Okay Smartphone

from Frisco, TX

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

This is my first smartphone that I have ever used, and my relatively low review for it may also be due to the poor service I receive from my carrier, T-mobile. But with the phone itself, I find that it likes to turn off all of a sudden when I am wanting to take a photo. Which is VERY annoying because it takes 5 minutes to start back up again, which means i have to wait around before I can take a particular photo, and if it's something that is time sensitive like a bird that is about to fly away, that would really suck, because i'd miss my chance for that picture in time! Another thing that bothers me about this phone is it decides to reset itself and load all of a sudden many times. Battery life is okay, but can run out quick if you use camera of apps that burn data.

its a cool phone

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I received my HTC a little before Christmas and my main concern about this phone is the battery. The overall review for this phone is that if you want a fancy smart phone that won't cost much then this one is for you. Battery though is terrible, i charge mine every day, twice or more because it drains very quick. I rarely use apps, but the screen is very clear, the sound is also not bad nothing fancy like Beats Audio but it does the work, the camera is pretty good comes in front and back. I love it but I've owned a much better android phones. Highly recommended as your kids first phone! For the price thought it's great! I also suggest you buy an extended battery life or an extra battery.

• Call Quality:

Easy To Use, great camera and easy to get on social media.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I have had my HTC Sensation for a few months. It is a pretty nice phone. It is a little awkward to actually use as a phone, so i use it primarily to text, take photos, use the GPS and get on facebook and twitter. I also use this phone a lot out check on my email. When I am using it to talk, I notice that it gets pretty hot. That is not a good thing at all.

Battery Life
The battery on this phone is poor. I have to fully charge it everyday. That is whether I use it or not. The battery is just going to drain.

Display/Screen Quality
The display is crisp and sharp. In fact, it is clearer than my 1st generation ipad.

Call Quality
Calls sound great. I have no problems there. The only thing I have trouble with is call waiting. Cannot figure how to use that still.

It is pretty easy to use. I have had a lot of fun discovering all that this phone can do.

Pretty rugged. I do however keep it in a case. it has fallen out a few times, but no scrapes or dings.

It is pretty simple phone as far as desing goes. Nothing special in that department.

Wonderful phone

from Pfafftown, NC

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

Wonderful phone! Clear bright screen. Easy to use. Fantastic camera!! I am a first time smartphone user, I had no problems learning how to use this phone. The display is larger than alot of smartphones which I wanted. I just really love the phone. My daughter who has always been partial to iPhones, tried mine and has now gotten one of the HTC Sensations for herself.

• Call Quality:

Beautiful phone that packs a punch

from Westminster, CA

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

The HTC Sensation is a really good phone. Very beautiful design with HTC Sense and great durability. I also enjoyed the wifi calling app that comes with it. Display is beautiful. Call is good. Battery is only real major issue. Overall, I like it.

Battery Life
The possible downfall of this smartphone could potentially be its battery life. Every single day you will have to charge the phone, otherwise it will die. My previous flip phone lasted me for 3 days which was a huge disappointment when I switched to this phone. However, I recognize that smartphones do that.

Display/Screen Quality
The screen is big compare to many other smartphones out there. It also has a really nice warm color hue compared to the Samsung Galaxy S II.

Call Quality
The call quality is good. I don't have any big issues with it.

HTC Sense launcher on the HTC Sensation is not only beautiful with their personalized widgets, but their ease of use. The placement of certain settings are very intuitive and nice. It was very easy for me find any settings I wanted.

I have dropped this phone a few times (with a case, mind you) on tiled and cement floors and have not received any dent from it. Pretty durable I have to say.

I like the physical design of the phone. I also like the HTC Sense that comes with it. My only gripe about the design is that if you have to power the phone off and then power it back on again, it may take a longer time to do so than many other phones.

I love this phone!

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I used to have a G1 and I loved it, but now that I got the HTC Sensation, I love this one even more!! I really like the slim and sleek design, and large screen. The camera is great too! It has a built-in flash and a 10 megapixel camera. It also has a front facing camera for video chat as well. The camera also takes videos in HD, pictures and videos come out very clear. I raved about it so much to my family, that my sister got one too! I hope you will take a look at this phone too, you might just fall in love with it like I did!!