3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Call Quality:

This is the best smartphone I have ever owned!

I have had several smartphones and this one is my favorite so far! I will say that sometimes it runs slowly but it is like a computer so you have to reboot it sometimes and if you don't it will run slower. Other than that the features are great and the phone works great!

Battery Life
The battery can run down quickly if you have a lot of apps running at once, but you can get an app killer to close the ones you aren't using and that helps.

Display/Screen Quality
The screen is very durable and has very good picture. I have dropped my phone several times and there is no damage on my phone. I am really impressed with how durable it is.

Call Quality
I have horrible signal where I live so the call quality isn't always the best but that has nothing to do with the phone. When I am in an area with coverage I have no problems making or receiving calls, and the calls have great quality.

This phone is very easy to use and if you have any trouble with it; it comes with a tutorial that you can watch that shows you the basics on how to operate the phone. I have had no problems using this phone.

This is the most durable smartphone I have ever had. I have dropped it and there isn't even a scratch on it. When I drop it, it doesn't even freeze up or anything.

The design of the phone is nice. I wish it had a camera that could take pictures from the front or the back, but it just has the once on the back of the phone. There are not a lot of buttons on the phone so you don't have to worry about accidentally calling someone or something.

HTC Inspire 4g

The phone has been good so far but i have had a lot of problems with it over heating and shutting off for no reason. Other than that it is an amazing phone that has lasted me 2 years and then some. Only time it over hearts is whenever i try to put a phone case on it,

Battery Life
It runs out pretty fast if you have wifi on. Depending on how bright the screen is will cause it to run out but getting a few extra battery packs for the phone would be a good idea,

Display/Screen Quality
It has a nice big screen that allows you to change the size of the text. It is good for anyone 12 years of age to 80 years of age if they can work smartphones.

Call Quality
The sound on the phone is amazing. It almost sounds like they are in the room right next to you. It is crystal clear and amazing,

This is by far the easiest smartphone for people that are just starting out. It has widgets that can let you look at your facebook updates without loading up the app. It has reminders and alarms its an all around amazing little smartphone.

i have dropped it a few times and it has been perfectly fine. It has falling out of my pocket and banged against the floor or the toilet or concrete and this phone has very little scratches that would show i ever dropped it. No cracks in the screen or scratches on the back.

The design is really well put together. It is help together nicely. The placement of the camera is perfect. The battery is on the side of the phone not the bottom. It doesn't come off easy because of the way it is made so you don't have to worry about dropping your phone and it turning off.

Not recommended

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

This phone was great when I first bought it. The charge lasted, the touchscreen was highly responsive. No problems. As time has gone on the phone freezes a lot. I can't turn it sideway to type because my screen freaks out. Sometimes the keyboard won't register that I hit a letter, or it'll give me the letter next to it (calibration has not helped this issue). Overall there isn't anything too massive, just sucks to have to restart the phone constantly.

• Call Quality:

After this phone I became a htc/android fan.

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I had this phone for 2 years and I gave it to my mom because I upgraded so it is still in use today. It never really gave me any problems besides the auto dial when headphones are on. The battery life is decent it's old now so the battery doesn't last as long as before but still runs well. The phone is great with apps, internet, email, videos, movies, and shows. I used this phone for everything from playing games to keeping my documents organized for work and school. The build of the phone is sturdy and I dropped it many times and it never gave out on me and this was without a case. I will miss this phone.

HTC Inspire 4g

• Call Quality:

Awesome phone with an awesome price!

from Ft Mitchell, KY

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I love the camera, email is great, web surfing is fun, and it's not larger than my head!

Battery Life
Typical droid phone. Battery drains after about 4 hours of use.

Intuitive.

It's been dropped a few times and still works like a charm after one year of use.

• Call Quality:

Not worth the money for this smartphone..............

from Stow, MA

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I have had this phone for almost a year now and it fails to work properly and the way it should work.Have had nothing but problems since the 3rd month of having this phone.Have had to have this phone replaced once already and was refurbished.The refurbished phone is acting the same way as the new phone did and did not fix the problems it was having with the first phone.

Battery Life
The battery life isn't good at all.It drains down very quickly and have to keep recharging it all of the time.No sense in getting the battery replaced cause it'd do the same thing all over again.

Display/Screen Quality
Have no problems with seeing all of the icons on the screen.This is fine for this phone.

Call Quality
I'd have to say the quality for call service on for this phone is not good.I've had alot of dropped calls and had to recall back the person I was talking to.Shouldn't have to do this at all.

No problems with the use of the buttons at all.The phone had been updated and had a newer version that has the screen turn with a ring to drag on to get to the icons.It's better than the old version when I first got the phone.

This phone would not last a long time at all.The way they made this phone and the malfunctions it's having,you're lucky of you get the 2 yrs out it with the contract you signed up for that goes with it.

The size of this phone is just right for holding in your hands.If any bigger to me,it's gets harder to hold.

• Call Quality:

Great and dependable, was a great value for the money

from Denison, TX

reliable and very dependable

Battery Life
wish it had longer battery life, when using it regularly, I have to recharge it every night, sometimes sooner, if I go to the airport where it is in constant use

no problems here! Clear screen

all clear, no fuzziness

user friendly, I am not real great with apps, so that always takes time

lasted through everything, I drop it all the time and gets thrown around in my purse

easy to use, simple

• Call Quality:

This is a great android phone with very clear display.

from Houston, TX

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

Bright vibrant display and convenient size -- I'm very pleased with this phone

Battery Life
Battery lasts about two days with normal use. You do need to be careful to charge it at least every other day.

Display/Screen Quality
Very readable, high quality display.

Any users of other HTC/droid phones should have no difficultiies

I bought a low-cost protective box online, and so far the device is unscratched.

• Call Quality:

problems connecting to computer to downlod pictures

from Debary, FL

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

This phone has problems that the pictures dissappear you have to turn off phone to get them back. This phone also has problems connecting to the computer to download pictures I haven't been able to do it as of now, a friend that has the same phone is having trouble with her ringer and volume . This phone needs to improve its battery life if you don't have a car charger you'll be out of luck. I have to charge my phone about 4 times a day if you use it for games,pictures, other apps.

• Call Quality:

My HTC Smartphone always leaves home with me.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

I always said that I would never have a smartphone, but November of last year, the guy at T-Mobile talked me into getting one.

Now I use 'touch' to stay in contact with my daughter, Len's daughter, and my eldest grand-daughter. I check my messages on gmail, and send them.

I take photos and put them on facebook with just a click, or send them to friends.

I don't know what I would do without my HTC Smartphone. I hardly use the phone now, as with this technology it has, I don't need to make that many phone calls.

If you are a senior citizen like me, it is never too late to have a smartphone. Len moans because I am always using it.

Battery Life
I bought a car charger too. The battery doesn't last all day.

Display/Screen Quality
Good unless you are in full sunshine, which we get all the time in Florida.

Call Quality
Breaks down from time to time.

With a couple of lessons I got the hang of it.

I treat it like gold dust.

Sleek.

• Call Quality:

Great phone and picture quality but needs a few bugs fixed.

from Mims, FL

Comments about HTC 4G Smartphone:

Good sound quality and battery life. As an actual phone it performs well. When it comes to the other features there are some glitches. When texts are received from numbers programed into the phone the number will show up instead of the name at times and you have to go find the name that goes with the number to know who texted you, other times the name will show up. After closing an app, the phone will just power off (only happens on random occasions).

Display/Screen Quality
Pictures look beautiful on the screen.

Call Quality
I am always able to hear who is calling me and never receive complaints from who I am talking to about not hearing me.

HTC has a great system of linking information together making it easy to use. The phone links all your contacts and info almost automatically.

I have to admit I have dropped it several times and with a case that is not the "Defender" the phone looks and works great.