Other Digital Cameras:

HP - Photosmart R937 Digital Camera

WOW!!

from Powhatan, VA

Comments about HP - Photosmart R937 Digital Camera:

Supersize touch screen makes it really easy to use and see. Only thing I'd like to have is an eye viewer, as with all dig cameras,when shooting in bright spots you can't see the screen!

The pics I have printed are sharp and clear...love that I can do basic editing right on camera.

I love this camera, easy to use and takes great pictures

from Beggs, OK

Comments about HP - Photosmart R937 Digital Camera:

I have to travel a lot with my job and need to take several pictures of each place I go. The camera is small, takes great, clear pictures, it's cheap enough if I loose it, it will not break the bank if I have to replce it.

HP Digital Camera R 937 with a great viewfinder

from Shawnee, KS

Comments about HP - Photosmart R937 Digital Camera:

**I bought this camera last fall and have been very pleased with it thus far.  The greatest feature is the large viewfinder...bigger by far than any other camera I've seen on the market.  The picture quality is very good although it's time consuming to set the red-eye remover.  The menu is extensive, and the camera has a stylus on the strap so you can easily move through the menu.  Pictures can quickly be downloaded onto the computer or I can download them to my HP Photosmart printer.  Overall, this camera was a good purchase.**