3.7
HP
HP - Photosmart M527 Digital Camera

HP - Photosmart M527 Digital Camera

3.7

The HP- Photosmart makes it hard to take a bad picture

from Lebanon, NH

Comments about HP - Photosmart M527 Digital Camera:

The HP Photosmart rates much higher than others I have used.  It has all the common special features but seems to be much simpler to use.  Features are clearly marked and easy to understand. I moved to a digital camera to avoid wasting so much money on the bad photos I was getting with a traditional film camera. My thinking was that I would print a small percentage of the shots taken. The HP Photosmart takes such great shots with ease that I rarely have to delete a "bad" shot.

A good camera for the price

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about HP - Photosmart M527 Digital Camera:

I am reviewing the HP photosmart camera. This camera was a good buy for the money. It takes nice pictures and is basic to learn how to use for those people who aren't good with new technology. The only thing I wish is that it had more features and came with better software, but I feel I got what I paid for.

Great value!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about HP - Photosmart M527 Digital Camera:

It took some time to adapt to a camera without a viewfinder, but I am finding it's easier to take pictures from odd angles using the display. The downside is you go through batteries faster with the display always on.