View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
C3100
HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

The HP Photosmart C3100 is inexpensive and very useful.

from Cowiche, WA

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

The HP Photismart C3100 Series Printer Scanner Copier is truly an all in one printer. I can scan and copy anything that can fit on the scanner screen. Then I can print whatever I need to in color or black and white. I do a lot of mail in rebates. I used to makes lots of copies. When I first got the printer I copied everything. Now I just scan and save all in info on my computer. We also have been able to scan old family photos and then print them right off the computer. I have a friend who had an old memory card from a camera that had broken. She had no way of accessing her photos. I took her chip and stuck in one of the slots in my printer. I was able to pull up all her pictures on my computer and save them on to a cd for her. I have been very pleased with this printer. The only negative thing that I have to report is that ink cartridges are a little small and seem to run out of ink quickly.

A very good multi-use printer

from Detroit, MI

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

The printer is lightweight and has good printing quality. Although you have to install the CD software so that the computer can read the printer. Afterwards, it works well. I have used this printer to scan images onto the computer. It was a bit confusing because I was not sure where to go, but in order to scan pictures onto the computer, you have to go through Windows Photo Gallery and scan it from there because pressing the scanner button on the machine will not prompt it to do anything. When it scans, it automatically goes to the Photo Gallery and if you want to save it someplace else, you would have to move it there yourself because it will always upload to the gallery and no other file on the computer. It makes good copies and prints, but the ink is of low quality because even if water splashed on it, it would damage the paper and the words on the paper would smudge, but other than the quality of the ink, the printer works fine. The colors are vibrant and appear as if it would from the computer screen.

Great printer/scanner/copier from a great company!

from Reading, PA

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

We received this as a gift and I LOVE it!!  It's so easy to use and has a great print quality for every day stuff.  I like printing pictures and I think they print out very nicely for a home-printer. It's fairly easy to use.  My one complaint would be that the cartridges seem SO expensive!  I guess all cartridges are expensive, but I feel like I pay so much money for replacement cartridges on this printer.  Otherwise, I would definitely buy this one again if we ever needed another one.

So very user friendly

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I have had many printers in my days and the HP Photosmart C3100 series by far the best I have ever had.  It does it all scans, copies, photos, and lots more all with a push of a button.  I love being able to print pictures using my printer and not having to have an additional printing station for this.  You can use regular color ink or use photo ink.  Of course if you use photo ink it looks better but using just regular color ink the pics look fantastic.  I can use this printer and I can not the most computer savvy. I make my husband angry at times because I ask questions that I should know the answer to but there's just so much to know and technology chages so fast.  With my children growing so fast its nice to be able to keep up with their photos so I never miss a beat. Myu daughter can also use this printer therefore it's not only user friendly but kid friendly as wll and that means alot in today society.