View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
PSC 2710
HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

HP Photosmart 2710 all in one printer is good.

from Bethesda, MD

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I bought this **HP Photosmart 2710 **printer about four years ago.  After few months, it crashed due to power surge (severe lighting).  I called CSR and since it was still under warranty, they were able to replace it.  They sent a box w/ all the appropriate packaging materials so that I could return the damaged printer.  In turn, about 3 weeks, I got my *new* printer. I was a bit disappointed to learn that it was refurbished and not *new*.  But overall, I was ok with it since all the features worked.  Features include: fax, copier, scanner, memory card reader, and printer. Product is easy to use and is wireless.  Cons:  Printing is bit slow (1 page at a time) and if you have multiple pages to copy/ scan/fax, it could be awhile since you need to manually feed to the printer.  Also, the cost of the cartridges are bit pricey.

Good Printer, Good Price

from Dover, PA

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

This printer is a good printer. It is not a great printer, but it gets the job done. It is a little noisy, but most printers are. The ink for this printer is also a little pricy, but again most printers are. I think that this printer has a very reasonable price tag also. There is no need for a huge printer, when you just want something for home use. If you want something for large printing jobs or for a business printer then yes this printer is not for you. It gets the small jobs done consistently. It gets jammed a very times, but not that often. In my experiences this printer gets jammed alot less easy then most printers. In my total time owning this printer, which has been for a couple of years,  it has only jammed around three times. Overall this product to me is very good, because of the price and what you get. I also really like hp printers, so this is not the only printer I'd recommend. Hp is very good at making printers.

Inexpensive and Wireless Printing

from Alliance, OH

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I recieved the HP 2710 All In One Printer for a Christmas Gift from my in-laws.  I was looking for a printer that could offer wireless printing without purchasing addition hardware.  This printer has fit the bill.

The printer was easy to set up and is easy to use.  I can print wirelessly from anywhere in my home.  The ink tanks seem to last ok, but if you print a photo, it will put down a lot of ink.  The photo print quality is less than professional, but looks ok.

This printer is quite noisy.  I would not recommend putting this in an area that needs quiet (such as near a baby's nursery)  The scanner is a tool that can also be used wirelessly.  The date and time will disappear if you unplug it or if the power flickers and there is no battery backup for that.  I have never used the fax machine part, so I cannot judge it's capability.  For the money, this printer does get the job done.