View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
C4180
HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer

Reliable printer does the job

I am very pleased with the HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer, having been an owner of one for over five years. It has performed well, quickly printing crisp clear images. It prints well in both color and black and white. It is user friendly, quick to understand and easy to install with your computer software. The scanner works well, though it is sometimes a little slow. It eventually does the job. Black copies are produced well, though I have not tried color copies. It is a durable and sturdy unit which does not take up too much room. I have never tried to print photos on this printer, so I cannot vouch for the clarity of photo prints. Replacement ink cartridges are comparably priced, and I have successfully used generic ink in this printer as well. I have done some troubleshooting before with success, thanks to the troubleshooting help page offered with an HP product. I would buy this printer again as it has met all of my at home printing needs for the past five years. I use it approximately three to five times per week. It is a very good product well worth the money spent to buy it.

HP C4180 PhotoPrinter is just OK

This is a review of the HP PhotoSmart C4180 All in One Printer.

This is a review of the HP PhotoSmart C4180 All in One Printer.

Although it does well printing and even copying, I installed it per the instructions and the cd that came with it.  But every single time I start it up, my computer reconizes it as a new piece of hardware.  I tried several times to find out what the problem is, and finally found out that there is a file missing.  But again a problem finding out which one.  The other problem is that no matter how I load the paper, again following the instructions, it has a hard time grabbing the paper.  So it stops printing and says that the paper is jammed, or there is no paper in the tray.

I honestly thought HP was a good product. I thought it was just me, until I had someone experienced with computers come and try reinstalling it. All to no avail. I am still having problems.

The good thing about this computer is that once you get it working, the results are great.  Clear, readable, and smudge proof.

Reliable printer does the job

from Lagrange, OH

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

HP C4180 printer

from BELLEVUE, WA

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

This is a great printer because all function are in one. It does include printer, scanner, and copier. Easy to use and function it as quick as I learn. This is great for those who are first time users of a printer, scanner, and copier. Everything is right at your finger tips. Easy to read instructions, great color quality, and priced just right.

Great Product, I am very happy with it!

from Houston, TX

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I have had this for about 6 months now and I still love it! It prints great, not the fastest in the world, but average on the speed. I print alot of pictures at home of my kids and they turn out good. I haven't used the scanner yet and my paper has never been jammed. I have never had to manually feed the paper though either.

Great for photos

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

So far my HP printer is working pretty well for pictures.  I have used it several times times tiems tiemsi sinmdis sids dsif d isdk s dmdksmd  sid fkdm sdi fmdskf sdmi fisd fmsd kmsmd fjniofjeik afif sf sf eifeimskmf eiwefi f fsipfepifmpfmddskm. lajfd. lsdjos fslkfskji k fsd djif dkmf sif dsfsifsf sp mfdk fs  fdkf spkfpsd fspk sp sdp fsp sp .

The most fun I've had with my computer.

from Houston, TX

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I've never used another scanner/printer, but I like this one just fine.  It doesn't print enhanced photos well, but I'm not sure what else to expect.  I just wanted to be able to restore my old photographs.  Otherwise, I love the ease of scanning and organizing my photos.  I don't know when I'll ever be finished, but once I have everything scanned and organized, I'll just be re-printing things so that my photo albums can be organized.  It's more fun to do it virtually first.  It's easy to make changes that way.

Does everything

from Gloucester, MA

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

This is great for those who are first time users of a printer, scanner, and copier. Everything is right at your finger tips. Easy to read instructions, great color quality, and priced just right. The only thing is the cartridges are a little pricy but if you buy them online in a dual pack it will save you money and they do last for the money you pay.

This is a fabulous all in one printer!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I should begin by saying that I use this printer for home use.  I do print business documents on it, but I have never had the occasion to print a color presentation with graphics.  I researched this printer heavily on line before I purchased it.  All the reviews I found rated this printer above average.  I have to agree.  For the money, it is by far the best buy I could have hoped for.  Printing both pictures and text quickly and with great resolution.  I printed my wedding invitations on this printer, and everyone thought they had been custom done by a professional.  The only draw back is the price of ink, but when you want quality, you just have to pay a bit more.  I think it is well worth every dime I spend on ink.  I love this printer!

Quick printer with great quality copies when using very little i

from Centereach, NY

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I'm doing thousands of copies of music scores and it is amazing how many pages I can print out from just one cartridge. The quality is copies is great but make sure to have patience because paper jams happen very often. The access to the back of the printer where the jam always happen is very difficult so it takes a while to clear the printer out.

Good price, good quality.

from Plainfield, CT

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

The price was good on this all in one printer. I bought it so that I could scan pictures that were taken with 35mm film. The problem that I ran into was when I wanted to do something with the photos that were scanned, such as use them as "wallpaper" It would not let me. If you want this for printing it is really good.

HP all in one printer works great for all your needs

from Fenton, MO

Comments about HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer:

I purchased this HP C4180 all in one printer as a replacement for an old one that quit working. That was after over 5 years of use.

This C4180 is great for all your needs. printing, copying, printing picutres, What ever need you rhave it has.

I have printed pictures right off the media chip. It has a place that holds your 4 x 6 paper. You can print right onto your paper from the chip. Or off the computer.

I like the ease of installing. I have used iton 3 computers now, and the ease of getting theinstall off the HP web pageis so simple. You download the proper infofor installingthe printer, and bingo.

My laptop is also ableto be hooked to it via another cord. MY PC uses one type the laptop another, works well no matter what you hook to it.

This model is no longer made, but if I was looking for another allinone printer, I would use the HP, they are handy, easy to use and the print is good. Ink is a bit more expensive than some, but it uses 2 different sizes, I buy the large ink, and it lasts quite a while.

YES, Iwould reccomend a HP printer.