View more all in one printers

3.8

3.8

Outstanding multi -functional printer

from Fallbrook, CA

Comments about HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One Printer:

The HP 3310 is an outstanding value for the price.  With its built-in Wi Fi card it makes it incredibly simple to print from anywhere in the house.The multi media slots and software is very simple to use.  I love the feature of printing out index sheets and filling in the images you want printed then putting them under the scanner and press photo to have it start printing them out.The Image Zone software that is bundled with the printer makes it simple to adjust and print images.  The scanner is very high quality and delivers impressive results.Overall the printer for its size and price is the best value on the market.

One of the best printers that HP ever made!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One Printer:

This printer has about several different types of printer ink that you can use instead of just black and color. There is black, cyan, magenta, blue, pink, and yellow, which was a new feature to me. The downside is that if you run out of ink in one color, you would not be able to use the other functions on the printer until you replace it for "printer health." You can scan pictures onto the printer, print out straight from your computer, and you can make copies. One feature that I like best about this printer is that you can send a fax with it as well. Fax machines are becoming obsolete in the world of today and I was happy to see that this function is on this printer. I have used it before and it worked for me. The ink quality in this printer is a little fuzzy and will easily mess up if water is splashed onto it but the ink does not smudge and it dries fast. Overall, this is one of my top printers that I like because it has the features of everything and I would gladly recommend this printer for anyone to use.

Beware of this brand

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One Printer:

I've only had this printer for a little over a month and so far it's been good.  I originally had another model and it stopped working after less than a year.  I called the company and after being transfered to several different people I finally got someone in charge and they offered to send me a new printer, which I accepted.  I had that new replacement for about 2 months and it stopped working.  I called again and they finally admitted that the printer was no good and they had stopped making that model.  Then they sent me this model and so faar it is still working.  I have little faith in this company.  Everytime I called I had to explain the situation over and over.  I asked them if they kept records and if so why didn't they use them.  They sent me another free printer again last week and I refused it when the Fed Ex man came.  I called them and they hadn't realized they sent 2 by mistake.  How do they make any money and who is in charge.

If I ever need a new printer I will just buy another brand.  My old epson was over 10 years old and is still working in my grandchildren's basement.

Nice all in one but goes through ink too fast

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One Printer:

PHotographs print very well, faxing and scanning also work good.  If you are trying to scan a negative though good luck.  I can never get it to work properly.  It goes through color ink quickly.   I also find that the printer states cartridges are empty when they are not.  I have saved a little ink by changing the dry time settings but not enough.  I think sometimnes it would be less expensive to have photos printed out of home.  As a copy machine it is great..