Other Laptops:

HP Pavilion ze5700 Notebook PC

Mary's HP Laptop Computer

from Ladys Island, SC

Comments about HP Pavilion ze5700 Notebook PC:

I love my computer. It is totally the one for me. I would not be without my computer. Even when we travel over seas, this computer comes with us and it is compatible with Wifi and other Internet connections all over the world.

HP gives the comfort to use it in all of my work, rather it be in design, illustrating or simply writing and publishing. I will never be without it in work or play.

Battery Life
The battery life is longer than any other that I have tried and even after I am low on battery life it gives me time to finish my work without dying.

Support & Service
No matter what time I call for service there is always a kind and courteous person to help no matter how silly the question.

The speed and performance of this product surpasses my expectation in all areas. Speed was never really important to me until we test drove this computer, now the speed and performance exceeds our expectations. We have found our thrill on blue berry hill and will never be without our baby.

The design makes it simple and easy to carry with me no matter where I go. Camping is one of my favorite things to do with my significant other. I can pull out my computer and place it on the table and write my article or use our dragon naturally speaking, and dictate our scripts and allow it to do the typing. How sweet.

Durability is excellent and it fits like a good pair of shoes without the pinching. My computer performs well and it never disappoints me.

• Battery Life: