Other Laptops:
HP Pavilion tx2500 Entertainment Notebook PC

HP Pavilion tx2500 Entertainment Notebook PC

Wonderful Laptop

Comments about HP Pavilion tx2500 Entertainment Notebook PC:

The laptop works wonderfully. It has great features including the fingerprint scanner, touch screen, pen with digitizer, and a webcam with a microphone built in. I very rarely encounter problems with this laptop. Unexpected Shutdowns due to overheating may occur with this device, so I recommend you to purchase a laptop fan to set it on, to avoid any potential problems.

I believe this product is very user-friendly and easy to operate.

Battery Life
The battery is decent. Nothing great about it. It's average. It isn't too long lasting.

Support & Service
Thankfully, I haven't had any serious problems with this product were I had to contact Tech-support. So, that's a plus.

Speed/Performance
The computer has a great supply of memory and such. Of course, downloading several programs will slow it down. Be sure to clean it out often, as you would any other computer. I haven't come across any problems with speed nor performance with this device.

I love the way this laptop is designed. It's perfect for watching movies and other films on it. I really like the swiveling feature so that I may use it as a tablet when on the go.

I wiped down the laptop with a disinfecting wipe and I believe that messed up the fingerprint scanner. I suggest avoiding the fingerprint scanner when cleaning this device.

• Battery Life: