View more desktops

HP Pavilion desktop computer

HP is great

from O Fallon, IL

Comments about HP Pavilion desktop computer:

This computer is the one we use as our families home desktop at my house. In fact, I'm typing this review on it as we speak. We've had it for maybe about two years, but it is by far the best computer we have ever owned. This thing contains these outstanding features: 3.06Ghz Core i3 Dual Core processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB 7200rpm hard drive, 15-in-1 memory card reader, 2 USB ports, 2 disc drives, Intel HD Graphics, and much more. I think the only thing that wasn't great about this computer was that it came with Windows Vista when we bought it, but I think that's maybe because Windows 7 hadn't been put out on the market yet. Vista is a really crappy operating system and we figured that out pretty fast so we pretty much immidiately upgraded to Windows 7 when it came out and now this thing runs perfectly. A lot of people say that HP is like the "Toyota" of computers, simply manufacturing cheap and low quality products, but I think this computer is excellent and would definitely buy another if I had the need for it.

HP p6380 comes with a lot for a reasonable price

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about HP Pavilion desktop computer:

The Hewlett Packard Pavillion p6380 comes in various configurations as far as hard disc space and memory.  The machine is easy to set up, with pictures showing the exact place to connect each cable and in what order.  It is easy to use and very fast.  The 23 inch flat screen monitor is very clear.  It comes with a free year and a half subscription to Norton Internet Security.  I look at several machines in the similar price range and found this computer to be the best value for the money.  I am computer literate but not a techie.  This computer matches my needs well.  The operating system is Windows 7 which has been a pleasure to work with.