Other Laptops:

HP Pavilion TX1210 Notebook PC

Sweet Tablet

from Taylors, SC

Comments about HP Pavilion TX1210 Notebook PC:

I love my Lappy Tappy. I love the size and weight. I also love the tablet funcionallty. i use this Laptop for school and i think its a great computer for the price. Fast although i think i would be faster if vista worked right. Get it together Microsoft. I do have problems with my video driver and i'm always updating the driver. Other then that i love the computer and when other people use it they also love it. i have been told many times "Wow this is a nice computer."

Compact and easy to carry

from Orlando, FL

Comments about HP Pavilion TX1210 Notebook PC:

Light weight and very portable. 12 inch screen seems bigger that it really is. Easy to use. Good battery life. Supports dual layer DVDs. Laserscribe drive included. Great memory and speed. All controls easy. Haven't made my decision about Vista yet.

Good job HP!

from eureka, CA

Comments about HP Pavilion TX1210 Notebook PC:

I was very impressed with the standard warranty and the service provided by Compaq ( Hewlettpackard). I had a defective power supply and after 11 mo of faithful service I found my laptop dead in the water. After some searching I found the original receipt and the warranty info, with one redirected call and a 2-3 minute wait I found myself talking to a live person who, after a few questions had a replacement power supply unit in the mail completely free of charge. I received the unit 4 days later and my laptop is up and running.  Very well done, I will continue to patronize Hewlett packard products in the future.