View more laptops

HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC

HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC

This computer sucks!!

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

My laptop sucks big time. It constantly freeze's, every application not responds every time I move the mouse. Oh and the HP customer support sucks. They were very rude and kept trying to get me to buy all this HP junk.... I was very unsatisfied with their service and I'm not to happy with this computer. The only thing I like is the speakers.

Battery Life
One of the few things it has going for it.

Support & Service
2 thumbs down with HP costumer service

Speed/Performance
Horrible. at times it takes 20 minutes to start up and thats not including updates.

design is good. easy to type and the mouse is okay when it decides to work.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

This HP G-61-336NR is the GREATEST

from Union Grove, AL

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

I like many pc users was distraught when it came to purchasing a new pc, couldn't decide between a desktop or a laptop, well let me tell you, I spent 3 months doing research and trying out computers, I went everywhere from rental places to computer stores and played with them. I finally decided that a laptop would be the one, so from there, went to doing internet research. This G-61 is loaded, it has a very large harddrive, preloaded windows 7, which I wouldn't trade for the world. I do alot of downloads of music so the harddrive is wonderful for this. But, I think one of my favorite things is the processor.. Yes, I game alot online, and the speed of my processor and the wonderful graphic and sound card, make me very happy. I have had my HP G-61 for over a year, and haven't had the first issue with it. My fiancee says that I'd probably give him up before I would my HP G-61, I'd never tell him this, but he's probably right.. Afterall as they say, "men are dime a dozen, but a good laptop isn't cheap".

Portable, Light Weight, and Great for Travel

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

I purchased this HP Pavillion Notebook for my Wife, She was torn between Laptop and Dest top after a great deal of searching we decided that the portablilty was the way to go, we are now the proud owner of Two Lap Tops and one Desk Top. of the Three the HP Pavilion G61 is both our favorite.  It is Fast, light, Portable, and the battary is long lasting. The Lap Top is Great. I would recommend this one for anyone.

HP Pavilion G61 Notebook is an excellent inexpensive buy!

from Bayamon, PR

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

I bought this laptop a couple of months ago, wanting a computer that could work with some photo editing and music editing software without having to buy something to expensive. And it's worked out perfectly, withstands very well all the software ive installed, runs smoothly, great speaker sound, great screen resolution, overall an inexpensive great buy!!!

I never thought a laqptop could do all of this!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

I was sceptical about lao top's, when i was making a decision for the purchase of my next computer, i was up in the air, i wondering if i could accomplish the same tasks with a laptop verses a regular PC, then i started looking around and asking my friend's what they thought about the subject, most of them had already made the jump from PC's to laptop's, and in finding out that i can do all if not more than my PC, especially be mobil, as i am a writer and longed for the freedom to go anywhere and write my book's, lyric's and poetry, i like the idea of traveling and being able to watch movies or watch music video's while i am in a hotel or just traveling down the road, my lap top does more than i ever could have imagined!, i have owned it now for several month's now and i have had no real complaints, the new windows 7 that was per-installed in it, is so much more superior than the earlier releases, that i have found that i no longer want to pull my hair out, not like with my old PC that is.

HP G61-320US Notebook is a cool notebook

from Paragould, AR

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

I just bought my HP notebook. I love it. I got it brand new. It is the best computer I have ever had. I had a HP desktop and I hated it. I almost didn't buy the notebook but, I am glad that I did. I would not take back buying my computer. I would now tell everyone to buy a new HP comuter, especially, a notebook. It is so much easier to work on and takes up alot less room.

my labtop sound is awsome

from Salem, OR

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

i love my labtop that i got i am on it all the time and i am addicted to it. i use it to check and send emails.i also use it to look for work and to look up different sites. i use it for pictures and video and doing reports.

Hewlett Packard Pavilion G61-336NR laptop is brilliant!

from Moultrie, GA

Comments about HP Pavilion G61 Notebook PC:

The G61-336NR Notebook is a fine piece of equipment. I purchased my laptop six months ago, and I am extremely satisfied with it. It came pre-loaded with Windows 7, which I am absolutely in love with, and the speed and graphics are wonderful. It has a great amount of harddrive space that I use for storing lots of music and video, and I still have plenty of room left. The wi-fi card works great, and I rarely have any kick-offs from the Internet. I also have several resource hungry programs running on my laptop at any given time, and the computer still runs remarkebly fast. It is also a great computer for my graphic design programs in the sense that the graphics quality is awesome!