View more laptops

HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC

eghh.. its okay

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC:

I have had my HP Pavillion dv6450 entertainment notebook PC for just over a year now. This is the first laptop computer I have ever had so I really don't have anything to compare it to. However, it has not lived up to my expectations. First of all, it is supposed to be an entertainment notebook sure it has lots of memory for music and movie downloads and a great picture for viewing movies and videos but the problem is that half of the time it won't actually play the movie or it will pause for long intervals several times. This causes alot of frustration. I can't blame it on the speed of my intetnet or on lack of space on my computer. Another problem is that it will make a  loud mechanical clicking noise, After this begins the computer freezes and I am unable to continue with any activity. At this point a blue screen appears and the computer shuts off. I have read that lots of these computers have problems with their hard drives. I can't be without my computer to get it worked on so I guess I will have to deal. Other than these problems It has been a good quality computer.

HP Pavilion Entertainment PC is great for transfering pictures

from Haltom City, TX

Comments about HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC:

The HP Pavilion dv6450us entertaiment notebook pc has been great for checking email when on the go around town.  Also the built in wifi makes it easy to use in wifi friendly locations.   The ability to upload pictures directly from my camera or memory card makes it a breeze to share photographs with family and friends.  The clearity of the screen is amazing and a great way to watch dvd's. either at home or in a hotel room.  The battery last for aproximately for 2 to 21/2 hours.  This laptop is very user friendly.  This laptop is my first and I am very pleased with this purchase.  This machine is everything that I wanted and more.  I prefer my laptop over my desktop now and use it in place of the desktop at home with my wifi network I am able to use the laptop all over my house and am very pleased. I would give this laptop two thumbs up.  I have nothing negative to say about this HP product.

I love this hp laptop- it's lightweight, easy to use, & powerful

from Parsons, TN

Comments about HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC:

I purchased an hp Pavilion dv6450us Entertainment Notebook PC.  It has a webcam, built in microphone, LightScribe, and comes with Windows vista.  I love this computer.  I have thousands of pictures downloaded to it and it still has plenty of room for more.  I have only used about half the memory, even with all of the programs I have on it, and it still runs great.  I love the dvd burner and the total care advisor that lets me know if I have problems.  Overall a great notebook for people like me who don't know a lot about computers!