Other Desktops:

Pros

Cons

Excellent machine!

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

I bought my Hewlett Packard pavilion Computer this spring.It's very easy to use, has excellent peripherals, and seems way less prone to defects in workmanship than other personal computers I have owned.
This just has the feel of a quality machine, and I honestly would recommend it to anyone looking for a well-made computer for a fair price.

This is a very easy computer to use. It was up and running with minimal brain work- right out of the box. I am not a tech-savvy person, so if I can get this hooked up and running properly in a very quick fashion, anyone can.

Hardware Quality
No problems whatsoever so far- unlike other computers I have owned.

Support & Service
They support the product well.

So far, I have not had any durability issues whatsoever. Everything is holding up very well, even while I use the computer frequently.

Very well designed and- also I feel it has a sleek and progressive modern look.

Excellent speed, and it seems less virus prone than other comps.

• Support & Service:

Great HP Desktop! Super FAST!!

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

I love this Hp Computer. I had a Dell before and was not happy with the computer or the support. Since I bought this HP PC I've been loving it.

Very easy to use even for me who is not too computer savy.

Hardware Quality
Great hardware and latest USB. Fast disks too.

Support & Service
Support has been great. I had to call them once and they were great.

Had this for 3 moths and running as new.

I opened up inside and everything is nice and neat.

Super fast computer especially with Windows 8.

• Support & Service:

Cost effective and worth the purchase if you're on a low budget.

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

A very worthwhile purchase, but if you have a bit more cash, I'd recommend buying the HP Pavilion Elite, or HP Envy instead. Those computers are good stock, but even better if you beef them up with new graphics cards, and more RAM. If you are a college student I most definitely recommend this baby. I know how hard it is to get a computer as a college student, and this was my go-to. I always buy HP, and recommend you do the same.

Easy start up, not a fan of the introduction sequence, but it does it's job. It can take a while to start up, because sometimes HP makes you fill out some information, it shouldn't be that much of an issue though.

Hardware Quality
Cost effective, but there's better hardware out there. Mine came with a 6-Core AMD Phenom II, which is currently obsolete, current produced models will probably have an Intel i5.

Support & Service
HP is always good with support, so you shouldn't have any problems here.

This machine will last you at least 3 years as long as you don't do any physical damage to it. Mine went out after about a year and a half because It fell off my desk. Just be careful with it, and it will last you quite a long time.

Classy, it has a nice case. I like the HP Envy case a lot more, but then again the Envy costs a lot more.

Does good work for what it's priced. 6-8GB of RAM really helps, and you can even play a lot of games with that. Just not top end games like Crysis, and Battlefield 4.

• Support & Service:

Good for work, but can't handle large jobs at once.

Pros

Cons

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

This computer is good for browsing the internet quickly, but if you were to run lots of programs at once or use a program that needs a lot of processing or video card power, it would slow down A LOT. Also when you are using intensive programs like playing a videogame, the fan will run for about 4 seconds every 10 seconds. This is annoying because the fan is louder than i can talk. This shouldn't be a problem if you are just browsing the internet although. This computer also has an unbearably long start time where you can not use any application for about 10 minutes. The worst part of this computer is that its processor and its graphics card are both OEM. This means that they do not get updates via the company who made them, they get the updates through HP. I'm sad to say they haven't updated either the processor or the graphics card in over 16 months and I don't see an update coming anytime soon.

Slow startup

OEM(No updates)

Support & Service
        You can't contact HP unless they review your problem after you send a ticket in. This took me a month.

Very resilient

Nice sleek design

I wouldn't reccomend it. There are more powerful laptops out there for cheaper.

• Support & Service:

A low cost but effective PC for home use

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

a reliable workhorse that runs quiet and cool

You can hook up the monitor, keyboard, mouse and printer with no formal technical help

No malfunctions after leaving the PC on 24/7 for the last year

Support & Service
        Have had no service issues the first year.

Fast and effortless, has a lot of RAM and storage for files

Good computer; good buy

from New York, NY

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

This was the first HP computer I had ever bought (I'm a loyal HP printer customer). I bought it for office use and, overall, I've been happy with it. In the beginning it had trouble managing web pages but my guess is that this was software issue since the problem has since resolved itself. I subsequently bought a similar Dell and, in truth, I can't tell the difference between the two. So, I can conclude that the HP p7 is rather interchangeable with similar computers from other makers. So, if I find a similar Dell or HP computer, I'm gong with the less expensive one

Its a Windows computer; so if you know how to use them, then this will be easy to use

Hardware Quality
        I've had no problems in the year that I've owned it

Fast, works well

I've had it almost a year and have had no problems

Totally average, but that's just fine with me.

Its worked well (see my comments about web management above)

• Support & Service:

The Perfect Computer For Me.

from Jefferson, GA

Comments about HP Pavilion Desktop PC:

So I've had my computer about a month now and I would have to say that my experience with it has been great! I have had no problems what so ever and I'm glad I made this choice. The computer works quickly and does everything I need it to. It was definitely a wise investment for my blogging.

This is not a very complicated computer. It is just like using any other computer.

Support & Service
        The support and service are great. It was really important that I got a computer that I can maintain and take care of because I work on my computer and I need to be able to fix problems on my own. I can't be calling someone everytime there's a problem. Everytime I have used the HP support I've gotten the answers I was looking for. So I am a happy girl. It is very self explanatory and spoke in terms that I understood!

I like how it looks. Nice and sleek.