View more all in one printers

4.1
Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
C8658A
HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer

HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer

4.1

This HP Printer has been a workhorse

I have had the Hewlett Packard xi all in one ink jet printer for almost 10 years now and it is still going strong. I am a homeschool mom and use it to print our school work. It gets a real workout each week, printing out worksheets and unit studies. I also am an avid couponer and with the introduction to printable coupons I use it to print many coupons from home. This printer prints out crisp and clear both in color and black and white. I love that I can print in normal mode (more dpi) or in fast draft mode for things such as coupons to save on ink. This printer also copies, scans and faxes. While I don't really use the fax feature  too often, I have used it with no trouble. I have scanned many photos into my computer easily using the scanner.  The copier feature is really handy when I want to copy something. There are many different modes for copying, you can adjust the color to make it more intense or lighter.  One of my favorite features is that it has two seperate buttons for color or black and white printing from the copier. No adjusting it each and every time. Just choose which you want to copy in. Another feature is that it has a build in memory card reader so you can take your memory card from your digital camera and put it directly into the printer and either print your photos directly from the printer or upload them to your computer. It is capable of reading four different sized memory cards.  One drawback of this printer and it is a pretty big one is the cost of the ink. It is on the expensive side. I am not really sure how this compares to other printers since I have had this one for so long. This printer does print out nice quality photos but I find it more cost effective to have them printed through a photo service. It has been a great printer for me.

HP PSC 2210 is great for home, but not for big orders

It's been great using the HP PSC 2210 to do the things I need to at home and especially couponing. I bought this printer thinking it would be great to use with my Mac since I have space to put a printer next to it than my PC. Well, I downloaded the driver after racking my brain on setting it up on my Mac. HP has NOT come out with a printer driver that works effectively with the Mac OS X. It prints and copies well, but as for scanning, you can forget about that. I'm stuck with it as I can no longer return it, but only use it for my printing needs. I haven't even messed with the faxing feature and am leary to use that for high profile and priority documents.

It is definitely for home use only. Do not use if you demand high printing output. The printing and copying qualities are basic--nothing fancy---but it does do the job.

There is an option to print photos. I haven't messed with that either, but judging from other online users of the HP PSC 2210, it's a basic quality, nothing fanciful kind of print job. There are card reader slots imbedded in the PSC which is convenient for those who would like to downloadthe pics directly onto the printer.

I have yet to find a compatible Mac driver, but I still hold out hope.

HP Deskjet All-in-One F2210 Inkjet Printer - great for the price

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

This printer can do many different tasks - print, copy, and scan for a bargain price, and it was simple to hook up! My teenage daughter has used this many times to scan old photos for video projects and 4H projects, and she was able to figure it out without my help. The print quality is fairly good for a bargain inkjet printer. While the cost of the ink cartridges is rather high, I have found that you can squeeze more printing out of it than the warnings on your printer would indicate. I have, on occassion also noticed that the paper will jam rather easily. There is also no fax capability on this bargain-priced machine. A USB cable is not included with this machine; however, I was able to use the one from my previous non-working printer. For simple projects and everyday printing/scanning/copying, it is a real bargain!

F2210 is great

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

Using the F2210 mainly for printing charts. Does a fantastic job. Also makes great photo prints. The color is excellent, and the detail is wonderful. A great all in one unit, especially for the cost. Ink lasts a long time.

hp psc 2210 works great

from Topeka, KS

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I have had this printer for some time now.  I received it as a Christmas gift.  There are quite a few features that I love about this printer.  First, it is easy to use and easy to set up.  It has copy, scan and fax capabilities, and I have used them all with no problems.  The only thing I have never used is the photo capability.  You can buy a separate cartridge just for printing photos, but I generally just store them on my computer instead of printing them out.  The printer also has a slot for memory cards making it easy to retrieve pictures from there as well.

The printer has had a few glitches, but they were easily resolved by looking online for the solution.  Nothing permanent has ever gone wrong.  The paper can get stuck in it and you have to remove the plate in the back to get the jam out, but I can only count that happening a handful of times in all the years I have had it.  Overall it has stood the test of time.

pretty good printer

from Red Oak, TX

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I do like this printer. It is one of the better printers that we have owned. I reeally like that it does so many things all in one small little compact printer. It prints a very clear picture and is pretty reliable. I do have a couple of things that I don't like about this particular model. I at times have trouble with the scanning function. When I put the paper on the scanner it does not always scan it the way I want it to. Sometimes it only scans part of the paper. It is like it takes just the part of the paper that I am scanning that has print or a picture on it. It won't scan the whole border around the print. I would think when you are scanning a peice of paper it would just make an exact copy of what I am scanning. But that is the only problem that really affects the way I feel about this printer. It is a little bit on the "boxy" side when you look at it, but it is not an ugly printer. So all in all it is a very good printer.

HP printers are great.

from Petaluma, CA

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I have owned many HP products over the years and I love this printer. We purchased ours over 5 years ago and it still prints very high quality images. I love the All-in-one functions of this printer and that I am able to print, scan, copy and fax. I have used all of the functions and they all are easy to set up and use. The scanning capablities are awesome for scanning old photographs and making digital copies of important documents. I have done tons of scanning and the images always turn out nice quality and reprint easily. The copying function is also very nice to have. I often need to make quick copies of field trip permission slips or school events fliers so that I retain that information while sending the original back to school and this has been a great tool. The only complaint I have is that the ink cartridges are on the pricey side and there are so many styles of HP cartridges that I have to write down the cartrige number before going to the store cause I can't ever remember which one I need for my printer.

Hewlett Packard Deskjet All-in-One F2210 Printer is a good deal

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

The Hewlett Packard Deskjet All-in-One F2210 Printer is a decent model. I've had HP all-in-one printers before, and I haven't been very impressed...I could never figure out how to crop my scans and I had to feed the paper in a page at a time. However, there was a really good deal on these when I got it, and I've been much happier than with past HP printer/scanners. I can leave paper in the tray (what a novel idea), and it consistently takes one page at a time. The print quality is also decent. Ink is expensive, but then what HP ink isn't? I do believe it's on the cheaper end of inks for HP, though. Lastly, the scanner is great. It came with clear instructions on how to set up your HP center, and you can do all the stuff you need to do to your scans in that program. Now that I know how to use the scanner properly, I use it all the time! The power saving features of this model also make it feasible to leave on a network; no more having to power it on and off all the time. A decent buy!

HP PSC 2210 - Fine

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I wont say that this is a best produt available in market. The scan, and print qualities are good. the only problem is that it doesn't have any top loading option. For scanning you always have to open the bed and scan each and every document seperately.

HP PSC 2210 is great for home, but not for big orders

from San Jose, CA

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I have yet to find a compatible Mac driver, but I still hold out hope.

The HP psc 2210 all in one is just that all in one.

from San Jacinto, CA

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I have been using this printer for a long time now and I love it. It makes great photos and thats what I use it most for. Nice Color! The scanner is great easy to use. Ink refills are a little costly but then aren't they all. The only thing that keeps this produt from being a 5 star in my opinion is  the price of the ink refills.

I love my HP Deskjet F2210 because it's fast and easy to use.

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One Printer:

I love making use of my Hewlett Packard F2210 All-In-One Printer Scanner Copier because it prints very quickly, scans very quickly, copies very quickly and is very easy to make use of on a daily basis.  The Hewlett Packard F2210 All-In-One Printer Scanner Copier is also very conservative in making ink last when fully utilizing the Fast Draft Printing Mode.   I also love the fact that it makes printing on both sides of the paper very easy to do.  Another feature that is very nice, with the current state of the economy, is the Energy Star Compliance.   This feature is nice because it cuts the costs of powering the printer virtually in half.  So when the utility bill comes in the mail I can rest assure that the cost of the bill is not because of my printer.  Last but not least the software that comes with the printer makes it very easy for me to tell when the ink cartridges are in need of replacement by monitoring the levels of ink in the cartridges.