View more all in one printers

3.9

3.9

HP OfficeJet Pro L7590 is a good all purpose printer

from Nashua, NH

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

When my husband first came home with this printer, I was not pleased.  The footprint and height was huge compared to my little HP deskjet that did everything I needed it to do and seemed to be reasonably efficient with ink.  He had to set up a separate table because it wouldn't fit where our previous printer was.  However, I've come around.  It really does nice quality documents.  I never had a problem with the quality of our previous printer but this printer seemed to print more crisply.  It was also so much faster.  No more standing at the printer waiting for a document to finish printing so I could run out the door.  This one also has a nice feeder which is great for copying small stacks of paper.  At least it was great for about six months.  Now it feeds crookedly so I rarely use that feature anymore.  The only thing I don't like about this printer is that the buttons and menu seem a little more complicated that I like to deal with and not always intuitive.  Also the ink runs out faster on this printer and it's very expensive to replace.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Very Loud Printer

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

The HP Officejet Pro L7590 is a factional printer.  You can print two-sided documents with great ease, I found this function very easy to use.  I hate reading directions and this printer is easy to navigate.

The ability to create shortcuts for printing is wonderful, you can create the function's you use most ofter, fast economical printing in black only or two sided color etc. The difference options will come up under preferences.

The scanning function, creates crisp documents.  love it!

The downside to this printer is that the loading tray often gets jammed, while trying to feed documents.  While faxing I have often had to re-send because pages were jammed in printer.  Also while printing you almost have to feed each page.  This printer was a gift but if I purchased this machine I would have taken it back because of the paper often getting jammed

The last thing about this printer is it is very loud.

HP Officejet Pro L7590 didn't exactly live up to my expectations

from Mechanicsville, VA

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

I bought this all in one because it had an excellent review in my local paper. I needed to add a fax to the all in one I had before and I wanted the mulitple document feeder feature. When I bought this, I had an older computer and so it wouldn't work with that. It took a computer whiz to get the software so it would even read it. Now I have a new computer so that part is fine however it still won't fax. Also the ink went dry while I was waiting to find someone who could get it going. I wish i had just kept my old unit. Also this makes a terrific noise when it starts up and whenever it feels like making the noise. Since I haven't gotten ths fax to work and the ink dried up without ever using it, I use it just as a scanner and in that capacity it is too high priced but works fine. It also takes up a lot of space on my desk. Another annoying feature is that every time my computer wakes up that HP box jumps up in front of you.

HP Officejet Printers are everything they say!

from Bellflower, CA

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

I have had my HP Officejet L7555 printer for over two years now and I still love it. Faxing, copying, scanning and printing are quick and easy. I love the fact that I can buy individual ink cartridges (black, blue, red, yellow) and don't have to purchase a new cartrige everytime one color runs out. I just replace the individual cartridge of the color I need. This feature alone has saved me a lot of cash! The printer has several settings for printing, even photo quality, but they all give you sharp clean images! I won't lie, it does jam once in a great while but it is easy to get into to clear the jam.

Great printer

from Denver, CO

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

Received this printer as a gift and wow is it big. It's large footprint made it difficult to find a space on my desk, but once i cleared off an area I was ready to go. I connected the printer using an ethernet cord to my router. Next I went online to HP's website to download the latest drivers. I didn't download the full software suite, and only installed the drivers for the print/scan. The guided setup was extremely easy. It immediately detected my network printer and set everything up.

The print quality is good enough for me, but I mostly use this for printing receipts and documents, so I am not sure if the image quality is up to par as well. I haven't used the scanner and fax yet. The copy feature is easy. Simply put a document in and it's one touch to make a copy (just select either color or black). The cartridges are easy to swap. Although the printer shakes the table it is sitting on while printing, it prints fast! I especially like that this a networked printer so I can now connect all 5 of the computers to print to it, either wireless or through a computer that is hard wired to my network. Overall highly recommend this printer.

HP L7590 is a great all-in-one small office printer.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

Pros about this computer include it's printing clarity, printing speed, ease of changing print cartriges, and ease with which paper jams can be cleared. Cons incude it's large size, multi-page faxe malfunctioning, and use of print colors. I feel like I am always changing the cartriges on this printer. The ink is not cheap for this printer either and it can not be refilled at most refill service centers. This printer prints quietly compared to other printers of similar abilities. The paper holder is large so it will store almost an entire ream of paper which is not because adding paper all the time can be a pain. The top of the printer opens wide so clearing a paper jam is very easy. The front of this printer has inputs for four different memory cards to make printing pictures very convenient. All in all I have been very happy with this printer, we have had it a long time and have never had a problem with it working properly.

The HP Officejet Pro is prints very fast and is easy to use.

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

The Hewlett Packard Officejet  Pro 7590 is fast and easy to use.  When I first printed a page, the page flew out of the printer unlike the other hp i had used before.  The printing quality is great !  To copy you can either feed the paper in the top or lift the top and close the lid.  It can copy in black or color. The fax option is easy to use. The all in one has fax speed dial with five buttons. The scanner is also easy to use.  The machine also takes a memory card in which you can print photos. It will also print a proof sheet if you choose. I haven't learned how to use the two-sided printing but that is available too. It is ethernet capable.  It sits atop of my filing cabinet next to the computer desk.  It measures about two foot wide and fourteen inches high. The only disadvantage I can see is it uses four ink cartridges.  That can get expensive.  All in all I enjoy using the Officejet Pro.  It is so convenient!

Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Pro L7590 is the best I have owned!!

from Marshalls Creek, PA

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

My **Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Pro L7590 All-In-One InkJet Printer is the best printer I have owned.  It is easy to use and set up.  The print quality is wonderful, not only do I use it for all my regular printing jobs I use it to print pictures.  The quality is wonderful.  The ink cartridges are easy to change and are not expensive.  The copier is also simple and gives you clear copies everytime.   I would suggest this not only to business owners but to everyone who prints or copies things at home.  Also for the person who occasionally prints pictures.  Great printer - very happy with the product!!**

The HP Officejet Pro L7590 to date is the best all-in-one

from Cotter, AR

Comments about HP Officejet Pro All-In-One Printer:

This all-in-one unit is the best unit I haved used to date.  This printer is my fifth all-in-one and the thing I like most about it is ink usuage. The cartridge cost is similar to other printers but because there are four separate cartridges for black and color I get many more sheets of color printer than any other printer I have used to date.  I have used this printer for more than one year and run about 500-800 sheets per month and have had zero problems.  Great value and quality printing.