4.8

Pros

Cons

Printer

Comments about HP Officejet All-in-One Printer:

Overall, I think this printer is great. I tested out about five printers at a store, and they were all great, including this one. It prints out quickly, easily, and this printer isn't exactly the largest thing ever, so it'd be easy putting it on a desk, or counter. Also, it isn't exactly too expensive, so I recommend getting it if you need a printer.

The performance of this printer is high and I recommend getting it because it's hard to beat the price and quality.

Ink/Paper Use
Does not use a lot of ink or paper.

Very easy to use, not hard to set up.

This printer, I believe, will last a person a very long time. Unless you abuse your products, this should last you a while.

This printer looks great, and if you are worried about the looks of your office, this printer will look just fine with everything. Me, I'm always worried about looks just as much as quality, and this printer has both great quality and it works well.

Greatest buy ever!

Comments about HP Officejet All-in-One Printer:

I am always cautious when buying electronics of any kind. I know and trust the HP name so I decided to give them a try when looking for my all in one printer. I have to say it was worth it! I can print anything with ease, I even print pictures and they look as good as if I took them to the store for printing. Using all features of this all in one are simple, anyone can use it! If you are looking for an all in one printer this is the way to go!

• Ink/Paper Use:

Amazing all-in-one device that prints in high quality anywhere.

Comments about HP Officejet All-in-One Printer:

Have an e-mail you want to print, but just have not made it home? This printer will do that for you from anywhere! Not only that but it prints double sided, faxes, copies, and scans. HP has went over the top with this all-in-one printer. Everything you could ever need for home, school, or the office is right here.

The performance is over the top and the speed is remarkable.

Copy Quality
The clarity of the copy this printer produces is so detailed that you would never know an office printer produced it!

Ink/Paper Use
Paper jams are virtually a thing of the past. The ink goes on and on and there is a bonus program for purchasing ink directly from HP.

Simple step by step instructions makes set-up a breeze. The on-line technical support is amazing.

The flawless design of this model is unmatched. The superior layout makes it user friendly and compacted. Takes up so much less space then any other model that would be compared to it.

Awesome printer

Comments about HP Officejet All-in-One Printer:

I have had my printer now for about a year. I have not had one problem with the printer. It is wireless and catches good signal. Very easy to use with my iPad and Mac book pro. It sleeps when I'm not printing and when I hit print it comes to life and does everything I need it to. Also very easy setup

• Ink/Paper Use:

A printer for all your needs!

from Jefferson, GA

Comments about HP Officejet All-in-One Printer:

I love using my HP Officejet printer. The quality of the printing is great and I have no problems so far. The only thing I don't like it that I have to manually reconnect to the wireless connection when it loses it. I wish it was automatic. I could be missing something though. I'm new to the wireless printer area.

I love how this printer looks!