View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
J6480
HP Officejet All-In-One Printer

HP Officejet All-In-One Printer

The Hp Officejet J6480 all-in-one is the "best for the bucks."

When I saw tthe HP wireless Officejet J6480 All-in-one and noted the price, I couldn't believe it. I've used a number of printers and settled on Hewlett-Packard products as my standard. This printer in its wireless mode is compatable with or surpasses any printer I know, in its price range.I've used it on systems XP, Vista and Windows 7. It was easy to install and worked flawlessly.The only*** con*** I have is that it is a little noisy. What hard working machine isn't. No problem!.It still gets my highest honors.I have a network of three printers.I have two in my living room, and one in my office.My wife uses it to make photo prints on a PC with XP that are unbelievable and I use it with my laptop which has Vista. I custom build computers so I've tried most all of the latest systems. I'm still looking for one that it isn't compatable with. This is a hot item.I think I'm going to get another, to back up this one although I've had this one about 8 mos. with no sign of failure. Thanks Hp!

Good for the time being, HP Officejet J6480

I believe I purchased this all in one printer on newegg during a presidents weekend sale. It worked great for a good two years, however I do have to note a few cons. The printer started to act weird and the LCD screen shows up broken and unreadable at times. Having 64-bit Windows 7, I had an issue which led me to only use the computer by means of usb, rather than wirelessly. Other than that, it was a great fax machine, copier, scanner and printer for the time being. I now use a photosmart that I got with my mac, but sometimes I just use this printer to scan things. Whenever I printed something it would be clear and readable with no ink smudges at all, unless the cartridges start to run out, then my wallet starts to cry since at times ink is a pain to buy. Though certain places do offer ink refills at a cheap price, sometimes they do not work. It didn’t work for me. Ink aside, the scanner and copier was very clear and flawless, though the glass was prone to lint at times so they would show up in my pictures.

Fantastic All-in-one copier!

from East Bridgewater, MA

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

I did a lot of research in looking for a printer for my new desktop computer but I wanted an all-in-one printer.  There are a lot out on the market so I had to look at all the ones that were available at the time.  I compared the printers in stores and on-line for features, price, and the cost of replacing the ink!

I found the HP OfficeJet J6480 All-In-One printer in an advetisement and went to the HP website to researh and find out about it.  I also went to various retailers to see if it was available to look at and compare with others that were on the shelf.

For the money, the HP OfficeJet J6480 All-In-One printer has been very good to use and set up on my wireless network at home.  The nice feature is that I can print on the HP OfficeJet J6480 All-In-One printer, wirelessly.  Also, since it has a fax feature to it, I am able to send and receive faxes.  This saves on having to go to a local store to send or receive a fax.  Also, it is very nice having the copier feature since my children need to make copies of documents for school.  Lastly, it is nice to be able to scan documents or pictures and keep a record of them!

I highly recommend this HP OfficeJet J6480 All-In-One printer to everyone who is in the market for a new all-in one printer.

LOVE this printer!

from Stanhope, NJ

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

This printer is great.  The quality is wonderful, very clear.  Paper never jams.  You can cancel a page by hitting a button right on the printer and it responds immediately.  It makes both black and white and color copies.  It has an autofeed for several pages, and you can also lay pages or books directly on the glass to copy.  It can handle two sided copies as well.  Scanning feature works well also.  Same goes for the fax.  The software on the computer is easy to use and helps you if you have a question.  It is also good for photographs.

My only complaint is that it is a little noisy.  Speed is fine for me, but I wouldn't say it is the fastest printer I have ever seen.

As with all printers, I wish the ink was not so expensive.  Cartidges last pretty long though.

This HP Officejet J6480 All in one is solid

from Houston, TX

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

I bought this printer about 2 years ago, and am still pleased with it. I wanted a wireless printer for use with multiple printers, and I wanted a color inkjet all-in-one printer so that I could use it as a color photocopier, scanner, as well as a color printer. An additional benefit of this is that it prints on both sides of a printer, and acts as a very high quality color photo printer, too. I already have a color laser printer, but this printer prints better photos on photo paper, and is more affordable to maintain (the ink cartridges are frequently on sale and significantly cheaper than using the color laser toners required for a laser printer). I also got one for my mom, but unfortunately hers makes a loud grating sound occasionally that can only be solved with unplugging the entire device.

Love this HP Wireless Printer with Options

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

I bought this printer because I wanted a wireless one. I love being able to use my laptop on my couch and print my documents out in the other room. My only complaint here is that it seems to be offline more often than I would like. Sometimes I am printing a document when it will pause 3 times before finishing because it keeps going off line. Most of the time that is not a problem though. I like the feeding tray at the top. I use this a lot for making copies and its really nice to just put the originals on top. The quality of the images is great. The ink cartridges last for a long time too. I print lots of coupons and documents out for my children so it is nice to have a long term cartridge. I like that this product also scans and faxes. Its a great all in one product for the price. My other complaint is that the paper tray comes off easily but it is also easy to fix and avoid bumping. It is easy to use and easy to set up. My CD drive on my computer does not work but I was able to download all I needed from their website. It was great!

Good for the time being, HP Officejet J6480

from San Gabriel, CA

Best Home Printer I've Ever Used

from Boston, MA

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

When I have a project for school or church, I need my print-outs to be clear, colorful, and stand out amongst the rest.   That's exactly what I found when using the HP Officejet J6480.  A friend of mine owns one, and I often go to his house to use it.  It's great.  Not only are the print-outs high quality, but I can also send a fax with confirmation to the Financial Aid Department, which always loses my documents, I can make copies of my Sunday School Lesson for the week, and I scan in my favorite pictures and put them into slideshows.  There are a plethora of all-in-one printers out there, but all I know is that the Hp Officejet J6480 works great.  I recommend it to everyone that has need of a printer / copier / fax / scanner.  It seems durable, has lasted a few years so far and still works like a charm.  I've used it constantly and it conserves the ink well.  There are many extra functions that will suite whatever you would need from a printer.

HP Printer, Good but not great

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

This printer has been a tremendous asset in my home based business. It has done what I have asked, but I wouldn't classify it as a great tool. It is good at what it is supposed to do, but it has many quirks that make it irritating and annoying in its ability to process basic functions. It has a wirelesss Lan capability that has never worked correctly. It is a great function, but only if you are able to use it. Another one may work better, but for me it has been useless. Furthermore, this printer scans, copies, and faxes. I have used the first two functions quite often, but don't have a landline so have never used the fax function. one word of caution, when it says don't use staples int he automatic feeder, believe it!  I forgot to take out one of the staples and spent nearly 4 hours getting the little staple out of the auto feeder. Bottom line, it is a good printer that does what it is supposed to but it is not a great piece of technology.

We love our HP Officejet All-in-One Printer!!!

from Elverta, CA

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

We have had this printer for quite some time.  We are loyal HP customers -- before purchasing this item (the HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer), we also owned another HP printer.  There is a reason we are such loyal customers -- HP makes the best printers in the business!

This printer is what they call and "all-in-one" printer, meaning that it is much more than just a printer.  It also has a scanner, which you can use to scan pictures, documents, and other items.  This is very useful when you want to share information with people who live very far away, as well as when you want a digital version of a paper item.  The printer also comes with a fax machine, which is very useful!  We have often used this printer to fax important documents from home.  My favorite feature, though, is probably the copy machine characteristic.  It is so useful!

The printer works really well with both pc and mac computers too!  A great product!

HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One Printer, I like it

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

The HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One is a nice all-in-one for not a lot of money. This model is wireless and you can print, scan, fax, copy & upload photos with it.  It is not very big.  It does not take up a lot of room in your home or office. I use it through my network with my laptop. I can print from any room. Mind you, my apartment is small. It runs pretty fast and has good quality document printing.

There is a couple problems I have found. It freezes up sometimes. It doesn't always go into sleep mode. The replacement cartridges are not very expensive, but you have to replace them frequently. My father recommended I start buying the XL cartridges they last a lot longer. It takes 74 & 75 ink. The 99 ink for photos doesn't really work any better than the regular ink for photos in my opinion. I don't really think photo printing is all that great on this model.

It gets the job done. I really wouldn't recommend it for an office that will use it constantly. It's great for at home use.

Glad I got one

from Shallowater, TX

Comments about HP Officejet All-In-One Printer:

My husband purchased this model for us when he was having to do some extra work from home.  I am so glad we picked this model over the one that was on sale.  All the different operations that this one can do in this size of unit it is makes it perfect for us. Doesnt take up much space and was VERY easy to set up and install the drivers to my dell computer. I have used almost every one of the systems that are built into it.  The scanner is simple to use. the printer is very sturdy because I have made it print out quite a few printouts at a time with no problems whatsover. The ability to use my flash drive and memory cards to upoad things straight to the printer is SO HANDY! The wireless connection has always worked well with the laptops in my house so that is a big plus for my kids. The software updates keep my printer up to date so I have not had any compatibilty issues.  The only thing I can even remotely say negative about it is its a bit on the noisy side when it prints and scans but oh well thats no reason to not buy it!