View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
Q1638A
HP Officejet 6110 All-In-One Printer

HP Officejet 6110 All-In-One Printer

You can do everything you need to on this printer.

from Roswell, NM

Comments about HP Officejet 6110 All-In-One Printer:

The HP Officejet 6110 all-in-one printer has been the best printer I have owned. It was reasonably priced and has provided many copies for me. I print a lot of information from the internet and it does a great job. I also use it for household business such as receipts, copying kids shot records and printing and faxing communications.

It prints on both legal and standard sized paper, envelopes and other programed sizes. The scanner is also very helpful.

It has been very dependable and I would buy another HP all-in-one when this one finally bites the dust. The ink comes in a tri-color cartridge and the black cartridge. It is easily accessible to change.

Great Printer!

from Liverpool, NY

Comments about HP Officejet 6110 All-In-One Printer:

This is really a great printer.  It scans, copies, and prints.  It is wireless which I love.  A few downfalls- it often disconnects from the network and has to be restarted and then my computer has to be restarted.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      This printer goes through a lot of ink.  It takes 5 cartridges and it seems that just as I reload a new one another goes out.  We thankfully have a big laserjet black and white printer so we print most of our stuff to that printer.  I send my photos out to a service so we save ink as much as possible.

HP All In One 6110--Worth the value for all it does

from Toms River, NJ

Comments about HP Officejet 6110 All-In-One Printer:

The Hewlett Packard 6110 All-in-One printer definitely provides "bang for the buck".  This printer does it all.  You can print, copy, fax or scan whatever documents you need.  The HP director software is the perfect compliment to the hardware and is included.  You can initiate scans from the software and it takes less than 30 seconds to scan most documents.  You can create your own photo album automatically when uploading or scanning photos.  This was a surprising and welcome feature.  It did not really take any effort and it was done!  The only real down side to this printer is the same as any other printer on the market...the cost for the print/ink cartridges.  However, there is a plus side to these cartridges, since there are two cartridges, you can replace either/or and can print using black or color ink.

There is probably an upgraded model of this printer, as we purchased ours about 6 years ago...  I am sure that whatever the newer version is priced at...it is worth every penny!