View more laser printers

HP LaserJet 1012 Printer

Great quality

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

I have hp Laser Jet 1012 printer for more that 5 years. This is one of my favorite printers. We have several ones and so far hp Laser Jet 1012 printer is the one which outlasted all others. It is very robust and works without any problems. With our other printer we always have to fix something. With hp Laser Jet 1012 printer, we use virtually any kind of paper and scratch paper. It never gets jammed.  It is very easy to change the cartridge. The cartridge price is also reasonable. We change cartridge every 11 months. And we print a lot. It is very economical. We uses refilled cartridges. Hp Laser Jet 1012 printer does not have any problems with refilled ones. I like that the printer is very compact, not bulky at all. The only thing I do not like about this printer is that it can only print single side. I try to save on paper and have to flip pages manually.  I highly recommend this printer for home use as well as for a small office use.

Hp LaserJet is Jet Fast

from Blaine, WA

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

I bought this printer years ago, it is still working like a charm today without any break down or problem. All maintenance I have done was to refill ink powder at one of those kiosk in the mall and it can last me a year or two (or officially 3000+ pages). I have never experience paper jam. It's small so I can put it on my desk, it doesn't take up much space. The feeder can adjust to difference sizes to as small as envelop size. The paper tray hold good amount of paper, about 200 sheets, enough for personal use. The only down side is it is only black and white printing. Of course, it could make printing slower if it is a color printer. Speed for this printer is excellent. It goes by pages by pages, not line by line. Quality of printing is good. I don't see any visible pixel or missing line. However, if you are about to run out of ink, then you will see missing line in part of the page. One trick is to take the ink out and shake it up a little bit, you can use it for another week or so before you buy new ink powder.

Excellent printer that's durable, lightweight, and hassle free

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

This is indeed a quality printer. It's compact and lightweight enough to transport. The quality of the printing is up to par, and doesn't streak. The ink takes a long time to replace, plus the cartridges are easy to locate online or at the store. I've yet to have it jam or not read the contents correctly. It's very fast as well. I've recommended this printer to anyone who asks.

Very easy to use, compact and fast.

from Salem, NH

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

I have the HP Laserjet 1012.  I bought it for school and to be able to print out everything I need for school.  It is a great printer.  It is very easy to use and the paper tray keeps the paper from jamming up.  The previous printer I had would always jam up because the paper tray did not allow it to take one piece of paper at a time.  I like this printer because it is very fast and the size is perfect for my small room.  It fits anywhere and everywhere.  I also like the fact that it has a foldable tray to catch the paper when it prints out.  That way the papers you print don't get bent or fall over the top, it'll sit right in the tray. Also because it is a laserjet you don't use as much ink and one cartridge will last for quite a long time.  I would highly recommend this printer as a cost effective printer that gets things done.  If you don't have a lot of space or patience for nonsense this printer is for you.

HP LaserJet 1012 is nothing flashy but increadibly reliable

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

Let me start out by saying, I print A LOT.  I am a couponer and involved with teaching classes at my church so I am constantly printing out coupons and long ink heavy materials for my classes.  I have owned my printer since 2004 and not one issue with it comes to mind.  I have only had to replace the toner ONCE in six years.  Its black and white, nothing flashy, but extremely reliable, fast and simple to use.  I has minimal parts and buttons- less to go wrong in my mind.  My parents have one of those fax, copy, scan all in one and there is ALWAYS something wrong with it.  It would be nice to have a color printer, but man am I in love with this printer.  Thats all it does is print, and it does it like a pro.  It isnt showing any signs of slowing down either.  Im starting to wonder if we are going to have this printer forever.  If you are looking for a solid, simple, reliable printer this is the one for you.

1600 COPIES FOR 62.00 IS GREAT

from Texico, NM

Comments about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer:

I have had this printer for over three years.   It is the best investment I have ever made for a computer Printer.  I bought it because of the speed and th high number of copies on each cartridge.  I have not been disapointed with the performance as of yet.