Other All-In-One Printers:

HP LaserJet MFP All-In-One Printer

Truly a great printer!

from Linville, VA

**Hewlett Packard LaserJet M2727 All-In-One Printer**

**We just purchased this printer at work and I absolutely love it.  It is so fast and the graphics print really well. The scanner works very well and a very reasonable speed.  I wouldn't call it really fast but not ridiculously slow either.....a really nice in between place.  We don't scan alot so it will be appropriate for our office.  The copy feature is really nice as well with the document feeder on top it helps to keep the dust out from the image screen. The manual is very easy to understand and is helpful in setting up the cd onto the computer.  We networked the printer to 4 other users and all have completely fallen for it.  They love it as well.  The envelope feeder and manual feed tray work well too.  I have not tried labels yet...but need to do so soon.  I'm sure they will be okay.  The only negative I've seen is that there is only one paper tray but you do have the option to buy another...which I might end up doing.  I truly reccommend this printer.**

Love this printer

from Ruston, LA

Comments about HP LaserJet MFP All-In-One Printer:

I am a business and computer literacy teacher for grades seven through twelve and bought this printer to be used in my classroom. The printer works fantastic and is very quiet. I have been using it daily in my classroom for three months now. All my students print to this printer and I run copies as well. It has not run out of ink yet. I love the fact that it also copies front and back. The scan quality is very good. I do not have the need or the capabilities to use the fax aspect of the machine so I can't comment on that. The machine is quite large and heavy. The printer does not come fully assembled, but the directions were very clear and the set-up was easy.I have this printer networked to 26 computers, both Dell and HP computers and have had no trouble at all. I have not had any reason to call customer service with this printer, but in the past I have used HP support and they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

WORTH ITS PRICE

from Sayreville, NJ

Comments about HP LaserJet MFP All-In-One Printer:

HP LASERJET M2727nf is a dependable machine. The scan quality is superb. Its multi function capability [ print, copy, scan, fax ] makes it a versatile tool for a person like me who is computer-dependent all the time. The only con about the product is its size and weight.