View more laptops

HP
G62-455DX

boubker lazaoui

from u.s.a los angles

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Lightweight
  • Long Battery Life
  • Powerful
  • Quality Display
  • Quiet

Cons

• Freezes Up
  • Heavy
  • Poorly Designed Keyboard
  • Short Battery Life
  • Slow
  • Too Hot

• Business Use
  • Graphics
  • Music
  • Video
  • Web Browsing
  • Word Processing

Comments about HP Laptop Intel Core i3 Processor 15.6" Display 4GB Memory Biscotti (G62455DX) PC Notebook:

This is a budget laptop for entry users made by HP. Don't think this laptop is slow, it is faster than my four years old Core 2 Duo desktop. I bought this for my sister who has to bring to classes in college. Even though this thing is 15.6inch big, it's weight is actually surprisingly light. Couping with the speedy processor, it blazes through all major applicaitons, including photoshop, microsoft office. The integrated graphics by Intel is also quite powerful, it can play Starcraft 2 in medium settings, thanks to the powerful cpu that can handle all the A.I.s. My sister is in love with this laptop, it is awesomely amazing. I would snap one more for myself if I have the money. HP built quality is pretty good, not the best, but certainly pretty good among major computer makers. I think the price point is very attractive, so it is defintely a good deal. I would recommand anyone who has a low budget in mind, but want something that is snappy.

• Primary use:
  • Business
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

another awesome g series laptop by HP

from Holmdel, NJ