3.5

from Lehi, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about HP Hp B210 Photosmart Plus:

I got my HP Photosmart B210 printer as a Christmas present from my husband a couple of years ago. I was so excited to finally have a printer and be able to print pictures at home. Regular everyday printing is great. And I love that it is wireless so we can use it with all of our computers and laptops (my husband is a computer programer so we have several of each) However the print quality for pictures is really grainy. I was really dissapointed by that. The other thing that I am not a fan of is how often I go through ink cartridges. I have finally started to get them re-filled at a local ink shop to save money. There is actually a class action lawsuit against HP right now because the printer says you are out of ink and stops printing before you are actually out of ink. Hopefully they will resolve that glitch on their printers going forward. I do like that this has the capacity to scan even to an SD card. I wish it had a paper feeder to scan more at once, but the scanner has worked great for us.

Great All In One Printer

from Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Comments about HP Hp B210 Photosmart Plus:

The Hp B210 Photosmart Plus is a great printer.  It has many options such as; scanning, copy, print, and also is wireless.  It has many features that is useful for a regular home printer.  I especially like the great picture quality it prints.  Its a pretty unique option that comes with the printer.  Also the wireless capability is a great plus, no physical hardware is needed for connections which is great for organization.