View more inkjet printers

HP Deskjet Printer

A good everyday printer HP Deskjet 812C

from Detroit, MI

Comments about HP Deskjet Printer:

When I first used the Hewlett Packard DeskJet 812C printer, I was unsure as to what I'd get.  But, after putting it through use for everyday printing, such as forms, letters, and even pictures I found it to be highly satisfactory.  There were no smudges, or bleeding of the ink on the paper, and it came out as an overall really good.  It was easy to set up, and easy to use the whole time that I've had it.  It isn't as high-tech as the others on the market today, but I would recommend it for someone who is looking for a good printer without fax, etc.  The manuals are easy to understand for troubleshooting.  The price is also fair.  It hasn't crashed on me either, which was something I had to deal with on my other printer.  It is easy to load, it's basically a no-brainer.  If you can find this computer, and don't want to have too many technical issues, get this one.  It works, and preforms really good!

HP Deskjet 812C, it maybe old, but works Great

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about HP Deskjet Printer:

Boy I can't even remember when we purchased our Hewlett Packard Deskjet 812C. I guess by most people they would say "It's ancient". Works great, very reliable, no need to purchase a new one at this time. I print many things on this so it is used a lot. I use it for personnel things, work schedules, photo's, you name it I will print it. Seems like the older ones, the ink costs more, I'm not sure if it is because it holds more ink then the newer models. That's part of the downfall, plus being harder to find the ink cartridges. I love it I believe Hewlett Packard Deskjet 812C was well built. We also have the 712C for our other computer and that one is 6 months to a year older than the 812C. Both print quality prints, pictures, cards, whatever I need to do. It's there. Sometimes working overtime (I don't pay the printer for that, I absorb the cost..lol). I would purchase Hewlett Packard printer again for the reliabilty and quality.