View more inkjet printers

D1560
HP Deskjet InkJet Printer

HP Deskjet InkJet Printer

3.3

The little train that could do it.

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about HP Deskjet InkJet Printer:

This printer though not equipped to handle heavy printing was good enough for my sister and i while we were doing our degree. It takes HP 21 and 22 ink which would lasted us one and a half semesters and we had it set on economic printing. We purchased more of the black ink than the coloured.

Pretty simple to use and to maintain. For basic use it's really good.

Copy Quality
The only problem i found was that the alignment can be a little off even after you have adjusted it and did a test print. The coloured copies come out great but for this you may want to remove the economic setting.

Ink/Paper Use
Once you set it on economic printing you'll get the most out of it and a good print quality.

Really basic

Very good for the price

Simple

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Not my favorite Printer

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about HP Deskjet InkJet Printer:

I have owned several different printers, mostly cheap ones, and had different problems with all of them. And that's to be expected when you're not forking out the dough.  But this one was a HUGE disappointment.  I know it differs with where you buy it, but the place I bought mine from didn't sell the USB cable with the thing and it ended up costing MORE than the actual printer and that just set me off from the beginning I think.  It also didn't come with the ink it was supposed to, and I was left to fork out the money on that as well.  It uses WAY too much ink, even on the lower quality settings.  I am replacing the ink way more often than I should have to.  The paper is always jamming, and it's really tricky to print on anything besides eight and a half by eleven.  It's pretty easy to use and set up, but that's where my compliments stop.  It was nice that it was so cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Good Little Printer for Basic Use

from Memphis, TN

Comments about HP Deskjet InkJet Printer:

When I first moved into my apartment, I was looking for a nice affordable printer that did not take up a lot of space. Thats when I came across the HP Deskjet D1560 InkJet Printer. This printer meets all of my basic printing needs, because I do not need all of those extra bells and whistles such as a scanner, fax, etc. The only problem that I had was with installing the software. For some reason, I installation of the HP Software seems to be a little longer than most for their printers, but overall the process was very simple. Also, this product only gave me the color ink and I had to go out an purchase the black ink for this printer separately. Also, you will need the little USB cable that goes from the computer to the printer port. (Well at least for me). Overall, this is a pretty good printer. Its affordable, easy to hook up, lightweight, does not take up a whole lot of space, and the printing images are clear and very easy to read.