View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
CB755A
HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer

HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer

Piece of junk!

from Rockford, IL

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

Only bought it because when I upgraded to Windows 7, HP refused to release a driver for my 4 year old HP printer/scanner so I had to buy a whole new printer. I never have been able to get the drivers to work on this junk! I called "Rahj" on the phone who just kept asking if it was plugged into AC power and was no help. I finally got it to print then found out the carts only hold half the ink the older printers hold for the same price! Never did get the scanner or wireless to work.

hp f4580 does a great job for the money

from summertown, TN

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

we have owned this all in one for about 6 months now with great  results ! when we got it home set up eas pretty easy(runs well with windows xp or 7).i had no knowledge of a wireless printer till this one.instructions were pretty easy.once we had it set up the test printing was flawless.it provides great color and graphics.no problem with color distortion or smearing.all aspecs of the unit function well with no hesitation.the copier does a great job of image reproduction with good detail.photo reproduction is also unmatched.crisp,clear photos with no color distortion.the ink cartrages are fairly long lasting so it is money saving in that aspect.the unit itsself is not extremely large so it wasnt to hard to place it on the desk.i didnt have any trouble regestering the product either,it was fast and simple.i still get the same quality reproduction today as i did on day one.all of the necessary hardware was included with the purchase.i think its a great buy !

Great looking product, good quality, and is very cost effiecient

from Marshfield, WI

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

I purchased this product and was very pleased with the look, quality and weight for the priced that I paid.  I initially had a hard time setting the printer up but that was not the manufacturers fault.  I had a driver conflict issue that was causing me to blue screen.  After a little messing around I finally came to the conclusion that I would format the computer and do a fresh install of windows.  The product installed like a charm after that and I have never been as pleased with a printer as I am with this one, until now.  The picutre quality is wonderful!  The colors are so amazing and it looks so realistic.  Compared to an actual photo I would never know the difference.  I must add that that it prints very quickly as well, which to me is something that I always look for in a printer.  I do not want to be sitting around for 10 minutes just to print one page.  The copier and scanner also work like a charm.  I don't have anything bad to say about this printer.  I believe that anyone who purchases it will absolutely love it!

The HP F4580 All-In-One Inkjet printer is an absolute lifesaver

from Mansfield, LA

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

I have a HP laptop, and my first printer that I bought was a basic Hp 6100 printer. Browsing through a sales paper one day I saw the HP F4580 all-in-one and for the price I just had to get one. So 2 mths. later after purchasing my first printer I bought the all-in-one. That was the smartest purchase that I have made ever. An absolute great investment. It does everything except fax. But for the task that I do, it couldn't be better. I have 3 children, my youngest two are ages 4 and 2. With the F4580 I can print them out coloring sheets free of charge. I can print quality photos and with the one touch print dock button on my desk top it could never be more simple. I am thrilled with the quality of my HP.

Super nice HP all-in-one printer with WI-FI

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

I just purchased this new HP all-in-one printer and have had it set up for 2 days now.  So far, I am completely impressed with my purchase.  The determining factor for this purchase for me was the great price for WI-FI connectivity, not to mention the multi-functionality of it.  I have a laptop and a desktop on my network that I wanted to print from in my home.  The set-up for the desktop was pretty straightforward until there was an error message that stated the HP Installer Network UI Plug-In had stopped working.  As it turned out, it was my error that prompted this message after entering incorrect network information when the printer was trying to locate my network, which I eventually corrected after the third attempt to install.  Setting up the printer for my laptop was a completely different outcome.  I simply inserted the install CD and everything else was automatic with a few clicks from me.  I simply love the functionality of my new printer and all of the easily accessed menu items.  It prints quickly and quietly; what could be nicer than that? It's sleek design makes a very attractive desktop addition and the wireless networking is just one of the greatest features ever invented!   I've already sold my mother on buying one just like it too!

This printer does everything I need to do!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about HP Deskjet F4580 All-In-One Printer:

I have owned several different printers of many types. This printer has multiple functions that I find very useful. The print quality is excellent. I also find the price for the ink cartridges affordable as well as the printer itself. This is definately a printer I would recommend to anyone for home use.