View more all in one printers

3.3
Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
Q8137A
HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One Printer

HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One Printer

3.3

Very dissapointed with this printer.

from Harbor Beach, MI

Comments about HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One Printer:

I got this printer for free when I bought a computer. The printer is good and gets things done, but it dosen't make it easy. It is almost impossible to do anything since there is no screen for guidence! This works good for basic people, but it dosn't work for me. What button do you press if you want to do this or that? I'm sure it does not help if you do not have a user manual, but the printer itself is bad. Next timeI'll buy a more expensive printer instead of this. I can't believe that they even call this a printer. It just stinks that I have to go through all this. Why do you press the power button if you want to do something? I just don't understand it. It isn't user friendly at all. I hate the printer do much I want to throw it out the windows somethime. It stinks that it has to be my primary printer. Ink isn't cheap for this printer either. You can't even afford to print in color! It stinks!

Hp Deskjet all-in-one is perfect for my needs

from Grayson, KY

Comments about HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One Printer:

First off, I am not a computer whiz, so I am not sure how much this will help. All I want to do with my computer is view emails and print off important papers. I had to have the printer when I was in college to print off my reports and this did the job. I have also done taxes in the past and it worked great for that. I have a daughter in high school and she is able to print her work off. I like having a scanner to be able to post pictures online. However, this is not a good printer for printing off a lot of colored pictures because the ink does run out quickly. It is perfect for occasional picture projects, which is great for me. I don't do a lot of printing so the ink lasts a good while for me. The ink cartridges cost around 30+ to replace. The cost of the printer itself was awesome, less than 50.00! So, I would recommend it for those who dont print in large bulk. All in all, I am very satisfied with this printer!!

Has lasted but could use a few more features

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One Printer:

I've had this printer for quite a while...which is a big plus considering my history with printers.

Pros: scan, copy in b/w or color, print in b/w or color, easy to switch out cartridges, ink level monitor, multiple settings for printing

Cons: runs out of ink quickly, paper jams occur sometimes, cannot scan multiple copies

This printer is by far better than any Lexmark, but it does not have a sheet feed for multiple copies.  Average in width although more compact than other models.