View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
CB685A
HP Deskjet F2240 All-In-One Printer

HP Deskjet F2240 All-In-One Printer

Hard to use

from West Des Moines, IA

Comments about HP Deskjet F2240 All-In-One Printer:

First I want to start by saying I used to have a lexmark, and I loved it. When I purchased the HP, I was hoping that it would be similar to the Lexmark. However, I have come across problems. According to the printer, you should be able to do functions such as make copies without it being connected to a computer. I have yet to be able to figure out how to do that. Also, when I am trying to scan something, I cannot do it just from the scanner, I have to do it through the computer (on the lexmark, I could just push a button on the printer and it would scan something onto my computer) but with the HP, I have to actually go through a bunch of questions on the computer in order for it to scan something. I also get a lot of errors that say 'load paper' even though there is paper present. The ink is reasonably priced though, and the printer has lasted. Overall I am semi happy with this purchase, I just wish it was a little easier to use.

Hewlett Packard All In One Is easy to use!

from Audubon, NJ

Comments about HP Deskjet F2240 All-In-One Printer:

I recently decided to buy a scanner to start archiving old family photos on my computer. I did some research and ended up at a local store to check prices. I found this Hewett Packard model on sale and picked it up!

I have used HP products in the past (cameras and computers) and have not been disappointed. This was no exception! The scanner was very easy to set up--just plug it in and attach a basic USB cable and you're good to go! It came with an instructional DVD that I placed in my computer. With just a few clicks it was installed and ready to go! I use this scanner/printer/copier in conjunction with my Photoshop software and it works great. The two interface seamlessly together. I have no problem scanning pictures in and getting copies out! The ink is very inexpensive and easy to replace which is great for a computer novice like me! The paper rarely jams and it's just been an enjoyable addition to my tech collection. I don't think I could live without a scanner now that I've had one! It's just great!