View more inkjet printers

HP Deskjet D4360 InkJet Printer

Hewlett Packard HP deskjet D4360 inexspensive with great quality

from Evington, VA

Comments about HP Deskjet D4360 InkJet Printer:

***I have A Hewllett Packard HP desk jet  4360 .I was surprised at the quality and durability of this printer.I found it very easy to set up as well as very simple to use. It give me really good priniting quality and the color is just beautiful. I would recommend this printer to anyone on a budget.***

A reliable inexpensive printer.

from Merrillville, IN

Comments about HP Deskjet D4360 InkJet Printer:

I highly recommend Hewlett Packard Deskjet D4360 printer.  It is an no maintenance printer, with quality prints.  The ink cartridge also last longer than the past ink in other brand printers I had. It's everything everyone wants and more.  Believe me when I say I"ve had bad experience with printing qualities with other brands, from very light to wet ink on paper, but  Hewlett Packard is a brand, that works well and, is  a relaible product, and you are getting your monies worth.  That's what everyone wants.

HP does it again, the Deskjet D4360 is awesome

from San Jose, CA

Comments about HP Deskjet D4360 InkJet Printer:

This HP Deskjet is one of the best I have had in the past.  It is dependable, never jams, space saving.  Prints to your standards of clarity, crispness and speed.  I've noticed my ink cartridges from HP seem to last longer.  HP has out did itself once again!  This unit is just right for all your printing needs.