View more inkjet printers

HP
C9116A
HP Deskjet D1341 Printer

HP Deskjet D1341 Printer

OK if you don't print very often

from Yellville, AR

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

We received this printer for free when we purchased a new laptop.  It is a very basic ink-jet printer.  Paper is easy to load and seems to feed without much trouble.  Ink cartridges are equally easy to change.  Cartridge life seems to be short.  Print quality is adequate (both black and color), and print speed is OK.We tried to set this printer up for wireless printing for our Mac using an Airport, and it was incompatible.In my opinion, this printer is suitable for people who only need to print occasionally.

Started out fine, then began to see problems

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

I got the HP Deskjet printer from a friend for free because she already had one and I needed one for school so I can't complain on the price. For the price it is worth, you are getting your money's worth I suppose. At first everything was fine, but every now and then, it either wouldn't print a document-when i really needed it to print for a class assignment- or create some kind of paper jam which takes forever to fix and makes cancelling a document very difficult. The ink cartridges are very expensive, so you have to be very careful in what you print and how much because the ink runs out very quickly. As far as setting it up, it's very easy to do. Also, popping the ink cartridges in and out is easy as well. Easy to hook up your computer to the printer; the only flaw is that there isn't wireless printing as far as I understand..so you have to be next to the printer to print out your document. Otherwise, this is a good quality printer from a trusted brand.

HP D1341 is an excellent, inexpensive printer

from Schererville, IN

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

Admittedly, we did not choose to purchase the HP Deskjet D1341-- it came with a computer that we purchased, and 5 years later, it has outlasted the computer and we've fallen in love with it.

It's about as basic as they come-- only a power button and ink cartridges, but that what we like about it. It just does the job-- plain and simple. It's quick, efficient, and is good on ink. The cartridges are cheap compared to those of other models, but we've purchased the refill kit, and can refill these cartridges for next to nothing!

It is a deskjet, so while the print quality is excellent, it's still not as great as a laser printer. We have not used it to print glossy photos or anything of that sort, but it spits out sharp documents with an occasional photo like there's no tomorrow.

It has no bells and whistles, but it is still our printer of choice. Given the opportunity now, I would purchase this printer in a heartbeat.

Hewlett Packard Deskjet D1341 Printer gets the job done

from Whittier, NC

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

The Hewlett Packard Deskjet D1341 Printer came with my Hewlett Packard computer when I purchased it.  Of course I purchased a much more expensive one that done scanning and pictures at the same time I got my other computer.  I like this more expensive printer but my Hewlett Pakcard Deskjet D1341 has proven to be just as good if not better for printing.  I use my Hewlett Packard Deskjet D1341 more than the more expensive printer and I have found the I like it more than the one I paid more for.  I do a lot of printing for my coupons on line and this printer is just perfect for that.  The quality of printing is excellent too.  So I would suggest that if you are in the market for a new printer to try this HP Deskjet D1341 one.  I think that anyone would think that this printer is a worthwhile one and it doesn't cost as much money as some of the more pricier ones do.  I would highly recommend this HP Deskjet D1341 printer to anyone.

The D1341 is useful but has limited ink life.

from Mars, PA

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

I have been using the HP Deskjet D1341 for several years now.  I never had an owner's manual but have learned through trial and error how to get it to do what I need.  It wants to use ink at a fairly quick pace.  Fortunately, it is easy to find new ink cartridges or get the used ones refilled.

HP Deskjet D1341 is a Good Printer!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about HP Deskjet D1341 Printer:

The HP Deskjet  D1341 is a Wonderful Printer.  I have had absolutely No problems at all using this printer.  The Colors are great (Photo quality) even when only on regular printer paper.  This Printer does Not Jam-up, or have any other set backs.  I would suggest this printer to any one with a small business or in home office.  I use Mine daily for letters, and for graphics and it's My #1 Choice.