View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
F4240
HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer

HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer

HP all in one printer works good and priced reasonable

I purchased HP All in one Printer F4240. Set up was easy. Remember to have a USB cable. It is NOT included in box. You may have one from old computer. Instructions were very easy to follow. Just make sure you do follow directions. Ink cartridges are not as expensive as some of the other printers but do NOT contain as much ink any more. I suggest you buy extra ink both black and color. I had a hard time getting black ink cartridge installed for the first time, so I used the extra one I bought. Worked fine. It is quiet and I like that. I do NOT like the way the paper feed ejects the paper. Do not block the path. It comes out strangely and will bunch up if you have anything in the way. Other then that, I think its a great printer. Oh, the pictures come out fine. If you use HP expensive picture paper, quality is better but I use off brand paper and they come out nice. I am 68 yr old lady and seem to be happy with printer.

its a pretty good printer

I have owned this printer for several years.  It is a good printer, scanner, copier.

The scanner does well on documents, but pictures turn out a little grainy and not really photo print quality.

The copier does an amazing job.  While I would not suggest using it for a copier, if you need one or two copies of a document it works fine.

The printer is good.  It does very well on fast draft, which is what I print.  It does go through a fair amount of ink, but on the fast draft ot does not use as much as it would on normal or high quality.

I do not like the fact that it prints a test page EVERY time it is turned on.  It is understandable for a new ink cartridge, but EVERY time it is powered on seems to be a waste of ink and paper.

I also do not like that I can not use the store branded inks in it.  My printer does not recongize the cartridges and therefore does not register that there is ink in it and will not print.

It is a good printer, that lasts a far amount of years.

All-In-One

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

I happen to love a HP printers; and the HP Deskjet F4240 is one of the best printers that I have seen so far.  The HP Deskjet F4240 has a scanner, a printer, and a copier. My sister currently owns a HP Deskjet F4240, she has had it  for almost a year and she is constantly bragging and telling everyone how good it works.  My grandmother is also a fan of the HP Deskjet F4240.  She does a lot of printing with it, and it has never fail to give her the excellent  results she expects her printers to provide. I know for a fact that if someone tries this particular brand of printers, they'll never give it back.  I can honestly vouch for the HP Deskjet F4240 when it comes picking out a high quality printer, because the first time I used one I fell in love with it fast printing pace.  Another good quality of the HP Deskjet F4240, is that has a little box in the left hand corner that tells how much color ink and black ink I have left in my printer.  This printer has buttons on the left side at the top.  Each button has its own function on the HP.

This is a very good printer for the price.

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

I am always in need of a printer, scanner and  copier. I really do like my HP Deskjet F4240 All-In-One. It prints out the colors I am expecting, with a pretty good quality. I know there are printers out there that have a sharper printing capability, but for my home use this one does just fine.  I like the flat top scanner feature where you lay the document on the glass to scan it ( I really do not like the feed through type, as I would always feed it through crooked). It will handle scanning a legal size paper, for home use that has been large enough. Of course I can always use the poster sizes it has programed into it's software. It has been very handy, because I am always in need of a copier for receipts, rebates, online coupons and of course all of my wonderful recipes everyone wants a copy of! There has been only two issues I have had with this printer. One, when I print envelopes, they do not always feed through properly and I might end up with a paper jam. Two, the ink cartridges seem to run out of ink much faster than my previous printers.

Reliable, inexpensive, all-in-one for all printing needs

from Mount Morris, PA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

This is the second HP printer that I have purchased.  I have found them to be very reliable and inexpensive to use.  It also is an easy to use printer.  I have gotten very good results printing on plain paper legal and letter, stock paper, transfers and other speciality papers.  There are several ink settings so you can do proofs and not waste ink before a final printing.  It prints borderless on 4X6 photo paper which is nice.  Overall I have found this printer to be a better value then ones I have used in the past.

The Hewlett Packard Deskjet F4240 All-in-one printer is awesome.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

Hewlett Packard Deskjet F4240 All-in-one printer is well worth the money.  First of all, the price wasn't even that much and second, you get a lot of stuff with this printer.  This printer is a scanner, copier, and printer.  It also can print out pictures, from small to large.  It is very easy to operate and comes with software that will help you print out the best of whatever it is you need printing.  It is very easy to load the paper and it also doesn't get paper jams like other printers I've had in the past.  You are able to load the ink cartridge with minimal effort and the ink cartridge are also at a good price and last for a good while.  Also, when you are getting low on your ink, a screen will pop up letting you know what level the ink is at and gives you an option to purchase from the Hewlett Packard store.  And, so you know, they will ship the ink to you for no shipping costs.  I have had this printer for over a year and I am very satisfied with my purchase.  If I ever need to purchase another printer, this product will be my first stop.

nice printer good value

from Thomasville, GA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

my  printer  is  a  hewlett  packard  c4240  all  in  one  it  has  a scanner which i really like , and is really useful  for  reprinting my older pictures and documents that i want to maybe  correct or photoshop . now as far as the printing it is ok , it doesnt really print as good  as i thought  it  would  but it still  gets  the  j ob  done  i  would reccomand it more for documents  or paper  work  but not really  good  for printing pictures. i also liked how it doesnt  even  have  to  be  hooked up to a  computer to work . another plus for me was how it  takes  more  than  just  one kind  of memory  card it has a couple of different kinds . its kind  of   bulky   and big but it has a nice  size scanner on it so i guess it has to be big to do  that. the price was pretty good , it is worth the price if you are on a budget and cannot afford an expensive printer than i would reccomand this one.

HP all in one printer works good and priced reasonable

from Quinlan, TX

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

the best printer i ever had

from Morehead, KY

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

I can do just about anything with this printer.  I can take my memeroy card out of my camera and put it into the printer and put the pictures in my pc for later use or print them as I go.  It only take a couple of steps to either print, scan or copy.  I figure if I can use it that easy, anybody can.  I am still kinda new to this tech stuff.

A workhorse!!

from Flushing, NY

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

We purchased 5 of these for our office, a law firm.  We replaced 13 year old LaserJet 5's.  So these have a tough act to follow.  But so far we had them for 3 months and they are doing quite well.  Very fast first page, with overall fast output.  We printed 150 page documents in less then 4 minutes.  Also they are very quiet.We have the Network and Extra tray options and very easy to setup on the network.  I am a tech professional and had them up and running in less then a minute.  It took longer to unbox and physically set them up.  Even for a non tech professional it can easily take less then 5 minutes to setup using their software wizard.

Quick and easy to set up!

from Hammond, IN

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

This printer was purchesed for use in a school with K-8 students. Recently we setup a wirless network over the whole school and we needed a printer for everyone to share.  This printer had everything we needed.      Network capabilities    Clear clean print.    Nice speed (not top of the line speed but perfect for a small to medium business.    Expandability. (we also purchased the extra media tray)    Dependable - we have not had a problem with paper jams or other errors since setup.    Easy setup - with or without the cd, network setup was quick and easy.We have it setup wireless for the whole school 30 + teachers. We have had no problems with setup or printing.

The printer gets a bad rap

from Dutton, AL

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

I am a home-schooling mother and have used this printer quite extensively for the past year and a half with no major problems.  While the ink "is" expensive I have discovered that if you purchase the XL ink AND use only the fast draft made, it lasts much much longer.  Then when I run out I just simply refill the cartridge with compatible ink and "viola", I am ready to print economically for several more refills.  After several refills, the cartridge is no longer recognized and I must purchase a new one.

While I agree that when using this as a stand alone, the copier is very slow but when I go through the toolbox on the computer screen the pages print very fast.  Not sure why one of the reviewers printer was printing a test page every time it was powered on, mine has never done a test print unless I ask it to.

I have never used this printer as a photo copier so don't know how the quality would be on that.  I mainly use mine to print worksheets that I find online or I make copies from my teacher books.  I have scanned documents and photos and saved them to my computer.

Over all, I have been happy with this printer.  It has lasted longer than any other budget copier I have ever owned.